Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over what the hell happened to intellau?

• Thread starter Potential Rapist
  • Start date
Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-
i was reading through some of his old threads earlier and he seemed pretty coherent and was mostly on topic, this was just a few years ago. what the hell happened?

he finally took his meds…. So proud of him

He became too intelligent for us to comprehend.

he finally took his meds…. So proud of him
IsA3
got him

@Intellau_Celistic don't let that stupid bitch shannon ruin your mind, fuck her! snap out of it bro!

He got tired that people got angry or roasted him for his commie propaganda so he went AWOL then came back with proxies to take vengeance

i was reading through some of his old threads earlier and he seemed pretty coherent and was mostly on topic, this was just a few years ago. what the hell happened?
Even like 8-9 months ago, he was completely coherent

He likes using experiences from his past as response to threads, its experiences involving other people written like stories. Since he was told not to dox people anymore his style changed, internet history and roblox forum post are too cryptic to be understood.

I think he is a high iq schizo. He probably lost his sanity because of loneliness and depression.

I miss his random Dragon Ball posting... (Hope he is doing okay though).

He likes using experiences from his past as response to threads, its experiences involving other people written like stories. Since he was told not to dox people anymore his style changed, internet history and roblox forum post are too cryptic to be understood.
Yeah I agree. I tried to comprehend wtf he is trying to convey but understood nothing

This is what inceldom does to a brain.

Post some of his old threads pls

He went through a lot and he's very mentally ill. Its even worse for him because blacks are expected to be NT and outgoing. Or maybe he is mixed, but I can't remember. Even Oreoman was told that "he's a white boy trapped in a black boy's body" which is exactly why he calls himself Oreoman, and Oreoman is nowhere near as non-NT as intellau.

Based thread, he is actually quite intelligent. Can relate a lot to him, his thread proves that therapy is useless. The girl he is talking about is probably living a completely normal life while his brain is frying.
yeah it's brutal, the other ones aren't so bad but he's mostly just quoting stuff other people said. still much better than what he does right now.

he's approaching the very final levels of enlightment

just 900 posts and he will have 100k

why the hell is he just posting random pictures of forums from fucking 09

Inceldom affected him forever.

Also she has to forget his oneitis since she is getting fucked by chads while he is obsessing about her and she probably even forgot his name.

That's the bad thing about being an autist.

Maybe he ascendmaxxed

Just a pre-determined fate.

He went through a lot and he's very mentally ill. Its even worse for him because blacks are expected to be NT and outgoing. Or maybe he is mixed, but I can't remember. Even Oreoman was told that "he's a white boy trapped in a black boy's body" which is exactly why he calls himself Oreoman, and Oreoman is nowhere near as non-NT as intellau.
Weird, I always imagined him to be a short, very young, half-white /half Asian or white only man

How old is he, do you know?

He reached levels of the black pill beyond our comprehension

He was never coherent lmfao

Based thread, he is actually quite intelligent. Can relate a lot to him, his thread proves that therapy is useless. The girl he is talking about is probably living a completely normal life while his brain is frying.
therapy is useless for a lot of reasons including odds are the therapist is a foid which makes going to one as dumb as a black turning to the ku klux klan hoping for assistance.