Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the media thought will happen after watching joker 2019

The coronavirus pandemic, George Floyd riots, Trucker protests, etc were all a result of the Joker movie

they really wanted a cinema bombing, didn't they

Domestically abusive sex having Normies that have sexual partners on the other hand:
iu

iu

iu

Us:
iu
The majority of violence in general and toward women is committed by sex havers but no one will ever call them terrorists

Normies make up all terrorist organizations as well.
If anything we are are peaceful group of people who simply just vent our issues online.
Normies make up almost all gangs prisoners abusers even terrorists lol but ofc we are the bad guys for simply speaking on our lives on our problems on the reality that we live online jfl

Normies on the other hand kill , rape and torture animals and babies but not us. We are clear of any evil deed that soyciety tries to pin on us.
It is jarring knowing that we are blamed for the sins of mankind even when we have zero criminal record.
There hasn't been any rape or violence against animals cases committed by an incel until now only some incels went postal or committed violence yet we are treated like the absolute walking Satan on earth lol the way they treat us and try to paint us is a false propaganda IT only post the edgy radical posts
The Wikipedia editor who changed the article
Any man who kills a woman now they call him an incel jfl when that e girl was killed the media called the killer an incel they call us terrorists for speaking online I mean if we are some kind of a terrorist organization we wouldn't have been trying to cope with us not being Abel to do anything just lol

I gotta play this. :feelskek:
The game name is hatred you play with this guy who just goes on a rampage mass murder spree across his city killing everyone brutally executions them I enjoyed playing it

The game name is hatred you play with this guy who just goes on a rampage mass murder spree across his city killing everyone brutally executions them I enjoyed playing it
I know it, it’s supposed to be this isometric non-turn-based shooting game. I wish it had a GOG version so that I could pirate it easily tbh.

I know it, it’s supposed to be this isometric non-turn-based shooting game. I wish it had a GOG version so that I could pirate it easily tbh.
You can download mods to make it fps or tps

For anyone interested in playing Hatred ( the game shown above ) you can download from here :

Yes this is safe.
It is included in a large list of trust worthy game piracy websites that is used in https://www.reddit.com/r/PiratedGames/ that has 458k members.
Here is the list if your interested https://rentry.co/pgames-mega-thread
No this isn't an IP Grabber either.
Do you got any links to mods?

they really wanted a cinema bombing, didn't they
Real they thought this movie is going to turn all incels into a jihadi mass murderers running around and foidxtermination / normiextermination :feelsYall: