Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ what this reporter said jack did on here

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
At 1:23 it starts when you press play.

He was running the forum? Of course he was an active user but he was neither a mod nor anything else. Either I wasn't aware of that or the reporter is just spreading lies & misiformation.I presume the latter thing is true

He was running the forum? Of course he was an active user but he was neither a mod nor anything else. Either I wasn't aware of that or the reporter is just spreading lies & misiformation.I presume the latter thing is true
Maybe he told them he did off air, then they had the female reporter say it.

@patheticmanletcel
Hahaha, you seen this man? You're mentioned.

JFL at the cucks and doing-something-with-media cunts reading our forum.

what pics you using?
5-KwF7.png

lmao this going to be a massive failure i might rope tbh, you using just one or you need multiple pics
I am already using mutiple pictures. You will get the results soon. Toronto has unfortunately very high quality girls. At least the region that I picked
I knew that it would be kekfuel

I am already using mutiple pictures. You will get the results soon. Toronto has unfortunately very high quality girls. At least the region that I picked

I knew that it would be kekfuel
my goodness the bio is so corny lmao, and that emoji

Swipe in Sweden or Norway, I bet he get's 1,000,000 matches.
I can make a country comparison out of this if you are interested.I just picked Canada because he lives there

more like poland tbh, using tinder as an ethnic in the west is a massive failo
Yes Poland is SEA for ethnics like us, but outside Warsaw you have Polish KKK waiting to lynch ethnics. But for Black guys western places like UK, USA and Scandinavia are still good, but for arabs and curries these places are no go's.

I can make a country comparison out of this if you are interested.I just picked Canada because he lives there
Yes that would be sane, it would be interesting to see how this plays out lol

lololol. REPORT. german bitches love bbc
The experiment is taking place in Canada. I can even alter my location to a certain street in a different country