Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of mentalcel are you?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/QIzi6l0

Im a mix of autismcel and narcissistcel
F9355958 6ABF 4E44 9BCB A91CE1F5041B

Last edited:
Autistcel and sadcel

Jfl, why does Imgur have to be so gay

@gogg you’re schizocel and somewhat BDDcel

Lmao “body dysmorphia cel” @HiddenUzer

“Autismcel” @Intellau_Celistic

“Narcissistcel” @Recluse

Autism cel is @mistersinister

maybe yes or maybe not who knows for sure not us all (in video game)
You need to go ER on incel labor camp guards

Narcissistcel

Fatcel, just ugly as hel man

bipolarcel
depressioncel

There’s no such thing as mental illness, your personality is entirely genetic. It was created by jews to make people less accountable for their actions.

Where is neurotypicalcel? I feel left out here

Yeah, pretty much depressioncel

I don't fit any of them do to the autismcel having high IQ

:soy::soy::soy: made up soy euphemism. Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects you for the rest of your life. I'd consider that a mental illness.
But it started at birth that isn't the same as mental illness which is a manifestation later on in life. I'm talking about the definitions here not what I actually think. I believe all "mental illnesses" are simply genetic, because most people had the same behaviour as a child but it was less noticeable cause all kids are retarded. If BPD is an illness autism should also be. I agree with that.

But it started at birth that isn't the same as mental illness which is a manifestation later on in life. I'm talking about the definitions here not what I actually think. I believe all "mental illnesses" are simply genetic, because most people had the same behaviour as a child but it was less noticeable cause all kids are retarded. If BPD is an illness autism should also be. I agree with that.
I agree yeah, but it's still a debilitating abnormality

It won't load for me. :fuk:

Depressioncel
Borderlinecel
Autismcel
Bipolarcel

A bit of these 4 ones.

I think a combination of borderline, depression and sociopath. With a bit of narcissism thrown in

Bipolar and Austim cel best describes me

When I was a young child, I'd stare at light fixtures and blink my eyes repeatedly, noticing the afterimage across walls and objects.

I'm pretty i'm a ADHD mentalcel.

Along side a baldingcel, dickcel and facecel.