Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What type of weapons do you own?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
We need to prepare ourselves for the possibility of an attack from the normies. I own a various amount of bladed weapons including kukris, sami knives, machetes, saws, flip knives, regular knives, hunting knives and a few blunt weapons like an aluminum baseball bat and a hammer. I also own a few bows and a high powered slingshot.

Pussy stuff rn. Nothing special

Very luminescent post.

Btw to the police that may have tracked my fucking ip at this point, any mulatto can jump in a truck and ram down 20 people, who the fuck uses hand held weapons for mass murder? This is a self defense thread.

Btw to the police that may have tracked my fucking ip at this point, any mulatto can jump in a truck and ram down 20 people, who the fuck uses hand held weapons for mass murder? This is a self defense thread.
Funny you mention them, because cops kill thousands of innocent people and there's still people who kiss their ass. Muslims and white supremacists killed way more people and they still get to have a reddit page. But for some strange reason we're public enemy number one and have to be censored from everywhere for trying to cope with our depression.

A metal rod, seething rage.

Funny you mention them, because cops kill thousands of innocent people and there's still people who kiss their ass. Muslims and white supremacists killed way more people and they still get to have a reddit page. But for some strange reason we're public enemy number one and have to be censored from everywhere for trying to cope with our depression.

Cops would kill incels on the spot for petty crime. They all want to rid the world of our genetics. That thought is always at the back of their mind.

Cops would kill incels on the spot for petty crime. They all want to rid the world of our genetics. That thought is always at the back of their mind.
True, they fuck with me any chance they get. I remember an average looking femoid told me she's been pulled over several times for drunk driving and been let off by the cucked cops every time. That's why in traffic school it's 90% men even though femoids are way shittier drivers. Judges even let them get off with killing their betabux husbands, and claim "self defense."

We need to prepare ourselves for the possibility of an attack from the normies. I own a various amount of bladed weapons including kukris, sami knives, machetes, saws, flip knives, regular knives, hunting knives and a few blunt weapons like an aluminum baseball bat and a hammer. I also own a few bows and a high powered slingshot.

Hatred....

Pepper spray for my own safety

i could use kitchen knives if i need to

Those are not legal here, I am a good boy.

My enemies would love to know what I have in my arsenal.

none at all fbi-senpai

Switch blade just cause I think it’s cool

I own alotta Knives my country's cucked laws are even trying to ban Knives almost, You won't be able to buy them online soon no doubt ruining many businesses

I would get one if I was an american.

I'm not low inhibition enough to buy a ilegal one.

Kitchen knives, frying pans, spiky comb, hair gel, smelly socks

Not telling you, FBIcel

For me, the baseball bat is my weapon of choice!

Thread title should be: What type of vehicle do you own?

I have:
Knives. Including a kabar knife. Throwing knives. A couple other knives.
My great uncles cavalry sword. He said to me that its "not a virgin" he used it in WW1. I have a European long sword. A couple machetes. A few kukris. I have a katana as well but i prefer my long sword.
I have a crossbow (i got one because of Daryl on the walking dead). I also have a long bow which i regularly practice with for years.
I have a few catapults and air guns i use for dealing with pests. Mainly at work. We have issues with Pigeons and rats.
I have a few shotguns and bolt action rifles too.
I also have body armour and webbing i got from army surplus. A riot helmet and a gas mask. I also have hazmat suit.

I have:
Knives. Including a kabar knife. Throwing knives. A couple other knives.
My great uncles cavalry sword. He said to me that its "not a virgin" he used it in WW1. I have a European long sword. A couple machetes. A few kukris. I have a katana as well but i prefer my long sword.
I have a crossbow (i got one because of Daryl on the walking dead). I also have a long bow which i regularly practice with for years.
I have a few catapults and air guns i use for dealing with pests. Mainly at work. We have issues with Pigeons and rats.
I have a few shotguns and bolt action rifles too.
I also have body armour and webbing i got from army surplus. A riot helmet and a gas mask. I also have hazmat suit.
Your great uncle sounds fucking badass!

Your great uncle sounds fucking badass!

He was a fucking legend, i have his medals too and some of his booty from the war. He saw combat in both world wars. Along with one of my great grandfathers and 2 of my other great uncles also saw combat in both world wars.

He was a fucking legend, i have his medals too and some of his booty from the war. He saw combat in both world wars. Along with one of my great grandfathers and 2 of my other great uncles also saw combat in both world wars.
Damn, from what I know none of my grandparents were in wars I just know that one of them got super fucking rich because he started a lot of oil companies with Norways Richest man. I have seen pictures of my ancestors though and I can say that all but 1 would be incel tier to about the 17th century and that guy might even have been a manlet with a good face for all I know.

Kitchen knives, forks, hands, legs, knees, elbows, heels and my head.

I want an Ironman suit.

I don't want to be a smartass, but I actually have a van...

Glock 19, Beretta 92FS, and a Kabar knife.

My parent's own a Mossberg 500 and some S&W handgun.