Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Was The First Time Did You Got Blackpilled?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I got blackpilled 4 years ago when I was 14.

A year ago when I realised the reality of lookism.

height pilled at 15 when a toilet explained a vivid sex fantasy about a guy she knows nothing about (he was 6'5)
The foid who rejected me begged for blonde chad at middle school prom. Thats the moment when I got blackpilled

2014 when I walked into that Turkish barber shop and that German guy entered and was treated like a king

2014 when I walked into that Turkish barber shop and that German guy entered and was treated like a king
u live in turkey or germany

Prolly since i was 8 or something. Girls and women would always compliment my brother just for being white and not me. I was fitter and looked better. Neighbor girl liked him and we had a fake wedding with the two as kids. Plus my family treated me different.

Last edited:
I was pretty high iq as kid, so i investigated racial differences which led me down the race pill. reality just reaffirms what i have investigated. this was waaayyy before redpill/bluepill/blackpill or any sort of pill existed. main reason why i started my investigation was because i wanted to see why asian women wanted to be white so much, so i pretty much ended getting blackpilled by reality.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Üniye baslıcam. Az acı cekmek icin ne yapmam lazım
O konuda sana pek tavsiye veremem cünkü ben almanya'da yasiyorum ama alman ünilere gittim.

Her zaman sinavlar icin ögren o tavsiye sana verebilirim. ben bu bütün üni konuyu hic ciddiye almadim hayatimin 4 yilli bosu bosuna gecti

5/6 yrs old back in 99/00 no such thing as blackpill back then of course but reality hit me like there was no tomorrow.