Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What was your dream when you were a kid?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
As a kind I wanted to become buzz light year or a paleontologist studying dinosaurs. It’s sad to grow up realizing that not only my dreams will never come true, but my life has always been a joke, kek

to own all the game systems

As a kid i wanted to be an astronaut anything to do with outer space and studying planets extraterrestial shit

Actor, Astronaut and Scientist

it was so specific they can doxx me xD

As a child I really liked being an archaeologist, because at that time I loved dinosaurs, I even had a toy dinosaur park. Until now I put it aside a bit and focused more on computing.

They were very nice moments :feelscry:

Kentaro Miura Crying GIF

play games without a worry in the world

As a kind I wanted to become buzz light year or a paleontologist studying dinosaurs. It’s sad to grow up realizing that not only my dreams will never come true, but my life has always been a joke, kek
I really like buzz light year but not to be a character. But also you live studying dinosaurs like me.

I have a book with a lot of dinosaurs too

To be unignored by OP.

I wanted to be police, now I drink and drive, speed every day and use drugs, I would murder a random NT normie if I knew 100% I got away with it, I guess those strong morals and belief in a just world disappeared as soon as puberty fucked my face up.

I wanted to fly fighter jets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back