Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What were the cringiest thingst that you did when you were bluepilled

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
For me personally I tried to fashionmax and "look cool" also i wore a fedora. I still cringe thinking about those times. Wasn't that long ago tho tbh.

Tried the whole "just b confident BRUH :heybby:" shit. I quickly found out that, ugly and "confident" = "creepy rapist man" after I had one woman run from me in wal-mart. My mom tried to deny the fuck out of it when I told her.

Tried the whole "just b confident BRUH :heybby:" shit. I quickly found out that, ugly and "confident" = "creepy rapist man" after I had one woman run from me in wal-mart. My mom tried to deny the fuck out of it when I told her.
I never even managed to be confident.

I never even managed to be confident.
I managed to be confident for 5 minutes before coming back down to Earth and realizing how over it really was.

I've always been blackpilled. the only blue pill i believed was theres someone for everyone, but even that has been shattered by the juggernaut law

I've always been blackpilled. the only blue pill i believed was theres someone for everyone, but even that has been shattered by the juggernaut law
damn

>Be me in the 7th grade
>Have resting asshole face
>Enter PE/Health class
>Have no friends in the class
>Foid starts talking to you
>Give robotic 1 word answers
>Foid smiles and giggles
>You think, "wow a girl actually likes my subhuman ass"
>Mistake faux flirting and "kindness" for genuine interest
>You think to yourself,"I might have a shot with this bitch"
>Hang out with the foid often, listen to her incoherent rambling, give her piggy back rides like a mule
>Your inhibitions are too high to tell her how you actual feel face to face
>Look up foid's name and number in the school directory
>You call the foid's home number, you tell her that you always loved her
>The foid wasn't on the line it was her mother
>Her mother calls back but you're too high inhibition to answer her
>You pick up again, you hear the foid's the voice
>The foid is angry because she had to leave her friend's party, probably getting fingered by Chad or Tyrone
>You say nothing, put the phone down, and let it ring
>Foid ends up resenting you and spreads rumors about you

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

>The foid is angry because she had to leave her friend's party, probably getting fingered by Chad or Tyrone

Right in the feels :O

Damn that's sad, was your mom saying she didn't run from you ? Also I made a lady run from me one time at a mall but it wasn't from talking to her I just stormed out after getting in a argument with a friend. I guess I scared her so she ran a little, then quickly walked to her car.

Damn that's sad, was your mom saying she didn't run from you ? Also I made a lady run from me one time at a mall but it wasn't from talking to her I just stormed out after getting in a argument with a friend. I guess I scared her so she ran a little, then quickly walked to her car.
She said, "awww no she wasn't :what:" basically calling me a paranoid liar in the nicest way possible

I never did anything bluepilled

Orbited a oneitis for over a year while taking abuse like the biggest soyboy on earth. Think "I'm sorry for upsetting you, thank you for being honest with me about how you feel I'm a worthless human being" level. Ended up the closest to roping I've been so far.

I never did anything bluepilled
doubt
Orbited a oneitis for over a year while taking abuse like the biggest soyboy on earth. Think "I'm sorry for upsetting you, thank you for being honest with me about how you feel I'm a worthless human being" level. Ended up the closest to roping I've been so far.
Oh god that's bad :feelsrope:

Wow I believe you but what exactly did you say or do before she ran ?
My mom was at the register paying for the shit and I decided to wait in the car. A foid just happened to be walking about 10ft in front of me. There was no one else around, the store was pretty vacant. She peaked over her shoulder a bit, picked up pace a bit. Once she got though the doors she fucking bolted to her car. I sat down on a bench near the entrance. I remember thinking to myself, "she though I was going to rape her!?" Amazing how a few actions made by a woman can make a man feel like a monster for a crime he didn't even commit.

My mom was at the register paying for the shit and I decided to wait in the car. A foid just happened to be walking about 10ft in front of me. There was no one else around, the store was pretty vacant. She peaked over her shoulder a bit, picked up pace a bit. Once she got though the doors she fucking bolted to her car. I sat down on a bench near the entrance. I remember thinking to myself, "she though I was going to rape her!?" Amazing how a few actions made by a woman can make a man feel like a monster for a crime he didn't even commit.
That's terrible man and yeah I know what you mean, women have vilified us so much that it makes us feel bad for even existing. They act like every man is a rapist or pedophile. I swear I hate being a man, we get treated like shit just because of our gender it's not fair and women get special treatment.

Multi-orbit imbecile who thought it was cool to befriend women and that they were really "just ones who weren't attracted to you".

When you don't have years of rejection on you back, you really think it's just a matter of time until the right chance comes with one that finds you better. I thought "Why not befriend women meanwhile to know better how they think?" was a good logic, that I was getting something else in exchange for attention (just fuck shit at IT retards pretending relationships aren't an exchange of valuable interests to each counterpart).

Multi-orbit imbecile who thought it was cool to befriend women and that they were really "just ones who weren't attracted to you".

When you don't have years of rejection on you back, you really think it's just a matter of time until the right chance comes with one that finds you better. I thought "Why not befriend women meanwhile to know better how they think?" was a good logic, that I was getting something else in exchange for attention (just fuck shit at IT retards pretending relationships aren't an exchange of valuable interests to each counterpart).
I was the same. I'm still friends with some of those women tbh. Can't really tell them to fuck off since they have always been nice to me.

Helping females with homework. JFL.

This. Except I just gave them all answers from homework. Somehow I thought this would turn into some kind of romance. JFL at how bluepilled anime made me.

Last edited:
>Be me in the 7th grade
>Have resting asshole face
>Enter PE/Health class
>Have no friends in the class
>Foid starts talking to you
>Give robotic 1 word answers
>Foid smiles and giggles
>You think, "wow a girl actually likes my subhuman ass"
>Mistake faux flirting and "kindness" for genuine interest
>You think to yourself,"I might have a shot with this bitch"
>Hang out with the foid often, listen to her incoherent rambling, give her piggy back rides like a mule
>Your inhibitions are too high to tell her how you actual feel face to face
>Look up foid's name and number in the school directory
>You call the foid's home number, you tell her that you always loved her
>The foid wasn't on the line it was her mother
>Her mother calls back but you're too high inhibition to answer her

Holy shit how are you alive?
I actually have many pictures of me with the numale mouth. Pictures with your mouth open != Getting laid

Too many things tbh, but the most recent would be asking out my oneitis by booking a $100 show to something i thought she'd really really enjoy.. Only to get turned down even after persisting
Basically lost the $100 cause i told myself i'd only go with her and no one else.
Thankfully though she was my only oneitis lol

I was the same. I'm still friends with some of those women tbh. Can't really tell them to fuck off since they have always been nice to me.

I did this. Many were "internet relationships" with all the emotional investment and drama of a real relationships, just without any of the sex or meaningful validation. I guess I did learn more about women from doing it, becoming more blackpilled in the process. It has also helped me appear NT when talking about past relationships with normies, since all the drame and bullshit was the same you would get in real relationships.

It's funny, I was thinking today about what I would say if someone were to ask me if I had any interest in dating. The honest answer is I am interested in sex and receiving lots of validation. Anything beyond that, no, I have no interest in engaging.

Acted black. Talked with ebonics to seem cool. Everyone was trying to emulate black people at the time because that was the cool thing to do and I thought it'd land me a girl.

Doing cuck stuff like :
- when we were in English class we had to go grab a book from a shelf across the room, a girl I liked sat behind me so I always got her book for her. I bought her stuff. She was a stacy, "but was actually nice to me":feelsgah::feelsgah: it literally took me until I got out of school to realize I was just some sap she could leech off of.
-tryin to change my approach. For most of the time when I was doing it,it would just be to strangers , which never panned out . So i started trying to get with people who I have conversations with/ see on a day to day basis. :feelswow: FOR FUCKS SAKE NEVER EVER DO THIS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: it was like a bajillion times worse! Cause at least with the other method it ended there and I could be like I'll probably never see them again anyways.
* I can literally not even remember the amount of times I've heard you're a nice guy but... Or oh I'm not ready to date right now . :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Apologizing to some slut for wanting to fuck her

Politely asked my bullies to stop bullying me.

Back around in early high school, I thought I had a chance with this Vietnamese noodlewhore who goes to ESL classes and tried talking to her as much as possible. But in the end, I looked like a creep to her and probably hates my guts to this day.

This to.

Get used. Had a girl ask me to pick up her boyfriend for her. She used to ask me to do a lot of shit. Why did I do it? Because I was a desperate bluepilled idiot.

Actually thinking a female might be interested in my worthless incel ass

Jfl @ homeworkmaxing. I always got homeworks from foids kek, we (men) were lazycels and most of foids "nerdy", and they let us borrow their notebooks so we could do homeworks. That was back in primary and early high school though... Good old times kek

Holy shit how are you alive?
I actually have many pictures of me with the numale mouth. Pictures with your mouth open != Getting laid
My inhibitions are too high to rope and too low to care about most things. Holy shit man, RIP. I rarely smiled even during my bluepilled days.

I don't think I was ever quite bluepilled. I was always sceptical of just world fallacy

No cunt ever got nearly close enough to me to the point where I would have been able to orbit. A double-edged sword: I'm strongly repellent, but at least I have my dignity.