Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will Jews do when the West stops been productive?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am reading up about iq. Apparently Jews are very verbally gifted, very high iq in this regard, way more than any other group. They are terrific communicaters and such
But Jews are not so good on stuff like spatial vision, numeracy etc, basically iq needed to create machines, weapons, cities, roads etc etc. This is stuff that whites and East Asians do

So only whites and especially Amerimutts simp for Jews because of "muh Jesus" and "Gods people" whilst Asians in general could give a fuck about Jesus

So when the Wet becomes a shithole what will Jews do? Obviously they wont be able to maintane their societies, they cant produce high tech weapons etc. High iq whites are not breeding only the low iq whites.

Jews will be wide open to attack and their will be nobody with high enough iq to save them or give them weapons like before. Their fantasy of ruling the world wont work with just verbal iq, they really need to have logical iq for example but that means breeding over generations and the product of this will not be Jew as we know their mentality today. So the Jews are stuck but are even increasing the wokness, faggotry, immigration

There will be nobody left to parasite off of because once the West falls nobody is left who really gives a fuck about "muh Jesus" except niggers (see videos below)and thus nobody left who will give a fuck about muh 6 million and feeling sorry etc etc

Anyway asking for my incel friend

Last edited:
Continue living like they're in 19th century Poland
Screenshot 2024 03 29 224913

they will flee to china like fleas off a rotten corpse

Continue living like they're in 19th century Poland
View attachment 1108337
Yeah sure and now when the Jesus and Jew lovers are all dead because they didnt have children due to "climate change" and "western guilt" then there will be no Jew lovers left. So those who hate Jews can now easly finish the Jew off the earth once and for all. Thats what I am saying in my thread. Do youn understand now?

Say some high IQ people keep breeding but contribute nothing to society till it collapses to South American levels. Then they can produce high tech weapons and whop can then stop them?

Thats why I say Jews are screwed maybe and who will save them this time? I am not saying speech or attack, I am just thinking who will save them?

they will flee to china like fleas off a rotten corpse
Yeah sure, as I said China dont give a fuck about "muh Jesus" or "Asian supremacy" like whites. Either you a generational chinese or you a "fuck all" nothing. I think in Asia mixed breeds are not even considered equals like in the West if a lite skin Arab breeds a white the "white" child is 100% accepted into white society but rice dont roll like that. So a Jew can breed rice foids but nobody gives a fuck about those mixed offspring especially never for positions of power

Apparently Jews are very verbally gifted, very high iq in this regard, way more than any other group. They are terrific communicaters and such
Propaganda.

Propaganda.
regardless of true or not. The point remains that they own their own cannot create a scoiety for themsleves that can sustain itself and also rule the world. Thats the point. They are sucking the West dry and it will collapse then what happens to the Jews?

credit goes 2 this guy for the idea, i just added my 2 cents to it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-eNmwQI5c

I’m surprised by James Lindsey’s story about “grievance studies” hoax papers that made it through vetting process and accepted into prestigious academic journals - Especially the papers about the “dogs raping other dogs in the park” and the “conceptual penis” thing. It really seems there’s a sort of agenda or political motivation in the academia of feminism, gender and CRT in the West. Anyone who seriously reads those academic journals on feminism and gender studies must have the most rotted minds in society, except people who read it nonchalantly for laughs. I think one of the objectives is to turn men in Western society into docile bitches

Then again sex is first and foremost about power relations in the social world. So I can see why many women would be in favour of stuff that manages to make its way into feminist, gender and CRT academic journals. But if the West is eventually mass-populated with low IQ migrants from Middle East & Africa, I’m not sure if they’ll be easily pacified by neoliberal policies of Western society. It's already known that niggas are barely able to run a society that doesn’t have mass poverty, state corruption, high-quality infrastructure and low rates of rape & homicide. Its also known that sandmen in Middle East are all about building a new caliphate to serve the one true Allah

If the population of sandmutts ever exceeds whites in a European or American nation, I wouldn’t write off the possibility of them attempting to overthrow a country in Europe or America as part of their effort to build a new caliphate

But Jews are not so good on stuff like spatial vision, numeracy etc, basically iq needed to create machines, weapons, cities, roads etc etc. This is stuff that whites and East Asians do
Jews built or helped build some of the earliest computers and nuclear bombs in history

Last edited:
I’m surprised by James Lindsey’s story about “grievance studies” hoax papers that made it through vetting process and accepted into prestigious academic journals - Especially the papers about the “dogs raping other dogs in the park” and the “conceptual penis” thing. It really seems there’s a sort of agenda or political motivation in the academia of feminism, gender and CRT in the West. Anyone who seriously reads those academic journals on feminism and gender studies must have the most rotted minds in society, except people who read it nonchalantly for laughs. I think one of the objectives is to turn men in Western society into docile bitches

Then again, sex is first and foremost about power relations in the social world. So I can see why many women would be in favour of stuff that manages to make its way into feminist, gender and CRT academic journals. But if the West is eventually mass-populated with low IQ migrants from Middle East & Africa, I’m not sure if they’ll be easily pacified by neoliberal policies of Western society. It's already known that niggas are barely able to run a society that doesn’t have mass poverty, state corruption, high-quality infrastructure and low rates of rape & homicide. Its also known that sandmen in Middle East are all about building a new caliphate to serve the one true Allah

If the population of sandmutts ever exceeds whites in a European or American nation, I wouldn’t write off the possibility of them attempting to overthrow a country in Europe or America as part of their effort to build a new caliphate

Jews built or helped build some of the earliest computers and nuclear bombs in history
The political agenda of feminism to stop white women breeding.

The end goal is to genocide whites and they already reduced the whites demographics since the 50's. I read that if Germans had kept their birth rates that they had between 1945-1950 there would be 600millions Germans in Europe today

the immigrants will be the soldiers to genocide whites.

The end goal is to genocide whites and they already reduced the whites demographics since the 50's. I read that if Germans had kept their birth rates that they had between 1945-1950 there would be 600millions Germans in Europe today

I'm quite sure that by biological standards, this agenda would easily be dysgenic for the survival of whites over the long-term. Are these liberal feminists not aware that what they're encouraging is practically equivalent of mass suicide/genocide? Are white women really OK with allowing themselves to be wiped out and replaced with mutts and low IQs from Africa and the Middle East? The infrastructure of developed countries in Europe & America would likely fall apart if niggas and sandmutts were to ever become the majority

I mean, niggas in Africa breed like bees and no one seems to have a problem with it. There's almost two billion people in Africa. So why do white foids in America & Europe seem keen on pursuing the life of childless bachelors? I wonder what is their long term goal, because it's difficult to see it as anything other than running "Mutts law" or self-genocide. Perhaps deep down, white foids are pessimistic and have negative views of their own existence, and wish to passively wipe themselves out or almalgamate with low IQ men from Africa & the Middle East

Last edited:
Jews are a virus. When they have destroyed the west they will pack up and move into the new leading continent and begin the same process all over again.

Jews already owns everything so even when the West becomes South Africa they will still be ok rruling over the poor Goyim

I'm quite sure that by biological standards, this agenda would easily be dysgenic for the survival of whites over the long-term. Are these liberal feminists not aware that what they're encouraging is practically equivalent of mass suicide/genocide? Are white women really OK with allowing themselves to be wiped out and replaced with mutts and low IQs from Africa and the Middle East? The infrastructure of developed countries in Europe & America would likely fall apart if niggas and sandmutts were to ever become the majority

I mean, niggas in Africa breed like bees and no one seems to have a problem with it. There's almost two billion people in Africa. So why do white foids in America & Europe seem keen on pursuing the life of childless bachelors? I wonder what is their long term goal, because it's difficult to see it as anything other than running "Mutts law" or self-genocide. Perhaps deep down, white foids are pessimistic and have negative views of their own existence, and wish to passively wipe themselves out or almalgamate with low IQ men from Africa & the Middle East
you cant blame white women because chinese, black, curry women will do the very same thing if given the chance, infact negro women in USA are the biggest customers at abortion clinics. You blame men and in this case white men, they allowed this and still allow it, they can stop this right now if they decided to because they have the most advanced weapons and stuff and its men that mantane soyciety like roads, plumbing etc.
Too lazy today to go further into detail but you get the point

Yes

jews being high iq is a myth

I am reading up about iq. Apparently Jews are very verbally gifted, very high iq in this regard, way more than any other group. They are terrific communicaters and such

So only whites and especially Amerimutts simp for Jews because of "muh Jesus" and "Gods people" whilst Asians in general could give a fuck about Jesus

So when the Wet becomes a shithole what will Jews do? Obviously they wont be able to maintane their societies, they cant produce high tech weapons etc. High iq whites are not breeding only the low iq whites.

Jews will be wide open to attack and their will be nobody with high enough iq to save them or give them weapons like before. Their fantasy of ruling the world wont work with just verbal iq, they really need to have logical iq for example but that means breeding over generations and the product of this will not be Jew as we know their mentality today. So the Jews are stuck but are even increasing the wokness, faggotry, immigration

There will be nobody left to parasite off of because once the West falls nobody is left who really gives a fuck about "muh Jesus" except niggers (see videos below)and thus nobody left who will give a fuck about muh 6 million and feeling sorry etc etc

Anyway asking for my incel friend
East asians will be the new whites and hosts for jews to leech upon

East asians will be the new whites and hosts for jews to leech upon
Hmmm Jews are percieved as "white" and many cumskins love Jesus and Israel. I doubt Asians will much patience and understanding for Jews and their culture.