Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What will you do if you ascend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date

What will you do?

• Make a post telling everyone and get banned

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Say nothing and just stop coming here

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Say nothing and keep posting here

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
If you ascend what will you do with your account here?

Chads.co question ngl
full

Keep posting here. Once your here, you die here

I will never lose my virginity if I don’t pay for it.

either just stop coming or quietly request a ban and fuck off. Might still lurk but don't feel good posting here as a fakecel.

I am addicted to this forum. Inceldom has nothing to do with it. I’d still be posting here.

I would let everyone know, apologize for being here, then pm a mod to get banned.
I already am hated for being a youngcel, so ascending would make it 10x worse to the point where it wouldn't be worth it to hide it in.

I would let everyone know, apologize for being here, then pm a mod to get banned.
I already am hated for being a youngcel, so ascending would make it 10x worse to the point where it wouldn't be worth it to hide it in.
Most of us will be happy for you if you ascended. I guess some have a crabs in a bucket mentality though

Most of us will be happy for you if you ascended. I guess some have a crabs in a bucket mentality though
75% of users don't care that I am here, but if I ascended i would feel really bad for wasting everyones time tbh. I wouldn't want to go anyway, but I still would pm to get banned. This forum has been the only place that people accept me for who I am (for the most part) and then if she breaks up with me or cheats on me I would have nowhere else to go because I would no longer match the definition of an incel.

75% of users don't care that I am here, but if I ascended i would feel really bad for wasting everyones time tbh. I wouldn't want to go anyway, but I still would pm to get banned. This forum has been the only place that people accept me for who I am (for the most part) and then if she breaks up with me or cheats on me I would have nowhere else to go because I would no longer match the definition of an incel.
looksmax.org would be place to go if you got banned here tbh

You could just get another gf. If you can get one, you can get another.

You could just get another gf. If you can get one, you can get another.
I hope to god that my oneitis will change her mind about just friendzoning me and give me a chance. But no, chad only :feelsrope:

I hope to god that my oneitis will change her mind about just friendzoning me and give me a chance. But no, chad only :feelsrope:
You're young anyway. You can't even know what your final looks will be like, so don't worry about it so much

You're young anyway. You can't even know what your final looks will be like, so don't worry about it so much
I can't not worry about it. All of those around me are ascending as normal and i'm left to LDAR.

I can't not worry about it. All of those around me are ascending as normal and i'm left to LDAR.
Chill. It's not even weird to be a virgin at 15. Just focus on making friends and learning to socialize well with your peers.

She will never change her mind. Her mind was made the moment she saw you. It’s best you know this early. Having women as friends is unhealthy and pointless.

She will never change her mind. Her mind was made the moment she saw you. It’s best you know this early. Having women as friends is unhealthy and pointless.
Based and blackpilled, i know she never will, she actually meant it when she wanted to stay friends though, and she's actually a decent friend, but thats all i'll ever be to her, just another friend

If I ascend, I will have sex.

Really though, I'll probably just stop coming here or request a ban.

If it was just once or twice I might probably continue posting but if it was a significant amount of times I will just ask a mod to ban me and leave.

say nothing and creampee her while making thread like this one.

If it was just once or twice I might probably continue posting but if it was a significant amount of times I will just ask a mod to ban me and leave.
Based and realismpilled tbh

1 or 2 not sure tbh.

Chads.co question.

Request a ban probably

Make a post containing instruction to make such enormous lifechanges, describe what made it happen, say farewell and leave

Request a perma ban and stop coming here.

say nothing and creampee her while making thread like this one.
I am addicted to this forum. Inceldom has nothing to do with it. I’d still be posting here.
Keep posting here

This forum is a joke

They're never going to ever ascend don't worry. It was over for them before it began. Same for me and yourself of course.

jfl at being an incel on incels.co

Many larpers here