Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can ascend with a foid of your dreams under 1 condition

Would you ascend with the foid of your dreams under this condition?

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
You can ascend with the foid you always dreamed of fucking and marrying if you can accomplish this one task...

Send all curries to Hell to have them tortured for infinity however if you are a curry yourself then this wouldnt apply to you.

That's more than a billion.

still easier than dating normally :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's a weird question because i don't really think about Currys actually existing unless i watch some youtube travel videos of them, it's a whole different world, same with Chinese people really. When you live in a predominantly white country you tend to only think about white people, i don't know. I probably would have let the Curries suffer and die. I do have investments in Curry stocks so that wouldn't work out so well financially for me. I would lose some money but i would have to sell those before i let the Currys die.

tfw you're fucking the girl of your dreams and she says that in half an hour you're both going to get your machetes and embark on a campaign of total nigger death

awwwww :heart:

I wont betray my currycel bros :feelsUgh:

No, I wouldn't want to put more suffering on another cel, let alone an entirely race of them JFL

Win win situation.

I don't want them to suffer anymore. The whole point of Total Curry Death is to put an end to their misery as quickly and painless as possible.

This is the stupidest post ever.

Fuck curries they are racist sneaky people just like the rats they worship they can all burn

I would feel bad for making niggas suffer like that

This is the funniest question I’ve seen on this forum.

I can’t vote. Saying yes means dooming 1/7th of earth population to eternal hellfire. Saying no is gay and cucked.

Jews and niggers also need go to hell :feelsEhh:

You can ascend with the foid you always dreamed of fucking and marrying if you can accomplish this one task...

Send all curries to Hell to have them tortured for infinity however if you are a curry yourself then this wouldnt apply to you.
The thing is, we would hurt brocels too. Hard decision

Thats not sending them anywhere asia already is hell