Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what work/study desk do you have?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have a basic Ikea bekant
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/images/p...oak-veneer-white__0736388_pe740524_s5.jpg?f=s

Imo like how much weight it can hold, also was able to get its height to minimal sub 27 inches. which is harder on most desks. Still not the best desk, I plan on getting an L shaped desk or stand and sit desk setup eventually. As sometimes like work moving and have more space. As have 2 main laptops and few side devices (PS4,tablet,phones)z

I made my own because size I need would cost insanely. I took thick plywood from an old couch, old drawer and old pc desk, and I made an Frankenstein. It looks ugly but it gets the job done.

If I had a welding machine and I wasn't afraid of the angle grinder I could build a very nice desk.

295BEF94 F02B 4700 9CD6 17522C44A927

It’s like this but all black

I made my own because size I need would cost insanely. I took thick plywood from an old couch, old drawer and old pc desk, and I made an Frankenstein. It looks ugly but it gets the job done.

If I had a welding machine and I wasn't afraid of the angle grinder I could build a very nice desk.
based and DIY pilled. Yeah kinda sucks how expensive many tools are. Also how far you have to go and get em. Then you use them only once and never again making it kinda pointless

interesting, do you use the drawers underneath? imo should have gotten something like that as more space efficient, well too late now
Yeah I store materials and supplies there, it’s really useful and looks nice :feelsokman:

Gigabased.

I'm thinking of adding a layer of wood to my current one to create a bigger and lower surface. It's hard to describe really my desk has a weird shape and multiple parts.
I always thought my problem was the chair but I'm starting to think that maybe the desk is the problem because I am more comfortable at work even with bad chairs.

The thing is we are short and everything is oversized for us so we're not comfortable anywhere.

can't find it on IKEA website, it curves around me on the right side and has a sling on the other side to hold tower PC

The thing is we are short and everything is oversized for us so we're not comfortable anywhere.
Very true.
I'm thinking of adding a layer of wood to my current one to create a bigger and lower surface. It's hard to describe really my desk has a weird shape and multiple parts.
If its sturdy enough you could add a large 20mm plywood board, its cheap in building material stores. You could check local websites, sometimes people give away or sell for cheap decent old furniture.

Gigabased.

I always thought my problem was the chair but I'm starting to think that maybe the desk is the problem because I am more comfortable at work even with bad chairs.

fuck sucks for us manlets that all furniture is made for tallfags by tallfags :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Some piece of shit from ikea

At my parents' house, sth that looks like this
bureau-avec-rangements-et-eclairage-spotlen-couleur-bois-et-graphite.jpg

At my campus flat, it's basically a table

kitchen counter i just pull up a chair

I use an old dresser