Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would be your attitude if WW3 breaks out

Attitude

• Option 1 (hiding)

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Option 2 (enlisting + desertion)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Option 3 (enlisting + suicide)

• Option 4 ("treason")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 5 (enlisting + "cowardice")

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Option 6 (disabled)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No idea

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Option 7 (normie route)

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Obviously JFL (and thank God), because there's a very slim chance of WW3. Nuclear MAD still applying.

1) Dodging the NATO draft and escaping to some hiding place (you'd better start preparing it beforehand, or fleeing to a foreign country beforehand)

2) Getting enlisted but deserting/surrendering on first opportunity. Best scenario you spend the remaining days in a POW camp that nourishes you with something other than boiled horse soup. Worst scenario you get shot as a coward or used for brutal human experimentation.

3) Getting enlisted but seeking suicide through enemy fire on first opportunity

4) Getting enlisted in enemy armies (becoming a "traitor")

5) Enlisting but in support / technical job (not guaranteed) so as to maximize chances of getting out alive

6) I have a legit physical / mental disability that means I will not get drafted

7) I actually want to fight and die for the West

Last edited:
Hiding. I'm not comfortable with being cannon fodder to global elites, although that's ironic.

I think im gonna enlist this year anyway's, i wouldn't have a problem with WW3 tbh. We need to wipe out certain enemy's and WW3 would be our chance.

dodge. This culture isn't worth fighting for. I want the West to burn. We need to start over

First thing I'd do is exploit the chaos to benefit myself. I realistically don't want to fight for anyone but that might change if I see that one side is worth supporting.

First thing I'd do is exploit the chaos to benefit myself. I realistically don't want to fight for anyone but that might change if I see that one side is worth supporting.
Becoming a war profiteer is not a realistic option because unless you hide, you get drafted and sent to the front line like everyone else.

Becoming a war profiteer is not a realistic option because unless you hide, you get drafted and sent to the front line like everyone else.

Sort of depends on the level of chaos. A total breakdown in society would allow such a thing to happen.

Last one, but that's just because i wanna die.

i'm just going to be sad i can't ldar in peace anymore

I would go to war, pillage and take a wife.

dodge. This culture isn't worth fighting for. I want the West to burn. We need to start over
I want nothing to do with all the shitty drama that is springing up. Just want to live my life
Someone else can die like a dog in a ditch and try to convince themselves justice was served
Maybe I'll leave a note saying I had bone spurs. kek

bypass the draft with disabilities and snatch up all the femoids whilst the chads and normiefags are at war.

Go back to college so I'm not the first one drafted

Enlisting? Drafts?

The average time to complete infantry training is something like 6 months afaik, and its hard to imagine any modern war going on for that long, let alone even needing a glut of infantrymen / ground personnel. Modern war will be drone strikes, missiles, then sending in a few boots on the ground to just secure an objective.

If a legit WW3 broke out, its hard to see how it wouldn't become nuclear fairly quickly. It will be proxy war / stand offs, or full blown annihilation.

Nothing can be done against a nuke, so I would just spend the last minutes thinking "oh shit".

Open up the Champagne and cheer.

Smile, laugh and play the song nuclear because drafts are obsolete in this day and age thanks to drones, nukes and white knight dumbasses.

Hiding and avoiding death although what’s going to after to the people who survive is going make me wish I didn’t survive.

Hope hope hope to the best of my ability that a weapon of mass destruction pulverizes me and everything in my vicinity.

Dodge

I'm nit going to die in a stupid war. The only thing that will end me is nature or my own hand

I want nothing to do with all the shitty drama that is springing up. Just want to live my life
Someone else can die like a dog in a ditch and try to convince themselves justice was served
Maybe I'll leave a note saying I had bone spurs. kek

Hide and cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back