Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would happen if a normie had to live your life for one day?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
for me, they would probably suicide from the mogging after an hour

He would rope

one day seems short. add weeks maybe be suicidal and addicted to drugs or alcohol.

how long would mr normie last
I'll give him 5 hours once he's finished walking around and experiencing everything that happens to me on a regular basis.

Would feel like shit afterwards. One day is not enough to rope though.

If he lived my life for 3 hours he won't be the same again given that he made it alive of course

Couldn't last a day. Would off himself soon enough

He would kill himself after an hour

He would instantly rope. Not only normies, 99.99% of people would. Yet I don't do anything to improve my shitty life. I'm a disgrace.

He'd be "Wow, this is really comfy. I never have to wageslave again! Hallelujah!"

2 weeks for Deluxe Experience

We saw it during covid many lost their mind or committed suicide and they didnt even have to experience autistic traits like stress, emotional rollercoaster, sensitivity to sound, bright light, sweating 24/7, being nervous 24/7, feeling like an alien everywhere, having shitty fine motor skills, feeling like you cant breathe freely, having your shoulders not relaxed most of the time

I think He´ll be really bored.
My life is boring, I ive a monotonous life.

He`d last about 6 or 7 hours then kill himself

Would kill himself

do drugs and/or drink

Fucker would walk straight to the gun store near my house and blow his brains out