Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What Would It Look Like If South America's Femicide Spread Across the Globe?

• Thread starter Hikikomori_Trucel
  • Start date
Hikikomori_Trucel

Hikikomori_Trucel

Cunnysseur - Autistic - Edgy - ManChild - Nihilist
-
They say it's hard to live as a female in South American countries these days. Many of them are being killed in drug & gang wars. Imagine this spread to North American, & European countries. How many years would you predict this femicide would need to take place, before the psycho & spoiled rotten feminazi's learnt their place on their knees sucking our cocks, & remaining submissive?

It's so crazy these days, that even Chad's are being falsely accused of rape. This professional Baseball player Chad almost went to prison because this crazy bitch decided to falsely accuse him of raping her, just because she can, & because the corrupt courts "believe all wehmen". There's a short video within this video showing this bitch record herself with a huge smirk on her face, & then she zooms into her intentional pouty lips. I can't believe this Chad can keep his cool so well. If that was me, I would totally loose it on her. At least if I went to prison, I would go for a reason, & not for something I didn't do. This worthless bitch clearly has a death wish. I have never seen such pure evil in all my life.

View: https://youtu.be/yI97fgO60FU

I was about to write "absolutely nothing", but as it turns out, if South America-type homicide dynamics spread across the world, there would probably actually be fewer female murder victims then there are now.

That's because the very concept of "femicides" is a joke. It's literally just murders like all others, and there's about as much of a reason to give them a special name and treat them like a special phenomenon as there is for doing the same to "androcides." Feminists love to say "oh, those women were killed just because they were women, that's what makes it special:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:", completely ignoring that in those South American countries, the vast majority of male murder victims were likewise killed simply due to their gender, whether by being perceived as a threat to drug traffickers in ways women wouldn't be, due to being the love rivals to drug traffickers, or for living in areas controlled by rival gangs and being killed due to the possibility of them later being recruited.

Anyway, to get back to the topic:

There is absolutely no "femicide epidemic" in Latin America, because not a single one of Latin American countries is anywhere even close to the countries with the highest ratios of female murder victims. Those are European countries actually. If anything, we should be talking about what would happen if women in Latin America started being 20-30% of murder victims like they are in many places in Europe.

The entire basis of the "femicide" bullshit, is the fact that Latin America has sky-high homicide rates in general, so, naturally, there will be places where more women than average are killed, and given how high the averahe is in the entire LatAm, those places will have hundreds of dead women there. Given that humanity is a gynocentric species, that then means that when we see those hundreds of dead females, people get outraged and start screaming that that's a terrifying problem, in a way they never would've had they seen thousands of dead male bodies.

I was about to write "absolutely nothing", but as it turns out, if South America-type homicide dynamics spread across the world, there would probably actually be fewer female murder victims then there are now.

That's because the very concept of "femicides" is a joke. It's literally just murders like all others, and there's about as much of a reason to give them a special name and treat them like a special phenomenon as there is for doing the same to "androcides." Feminists love to say "oh, those women were killed just because they were women, that's what makes it special:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:", completely ignoring that in those South American countries, the vast majority of male murder victims were likewise killed simply due to their gender, whether by being perceived as a threat to drug traffickers in ways women wouldn't be, due to being the love rivals to drug traffickers, or for living in areas controlled by rival gangs and being killed due to the possibility of them later being recruited.

Anyway, to get back to the topic:

There is absolutely no "femicide epidemic" in Latin America, because not a single one of Latin American countries is anywhere even close to the countries with the highest ratios of female murder victims. Those are European countries actually. If anything, we should be talking about what would happen if women in Latin America started being 20-30% of murder victims like they are in many places in Europe.

The entire basis of the "femicide" bullshit, is the fact that Latin America has sky-high homicide rates in general, so, naturally, there will be places where more women than average are killed, and given how high the averahe is in the entire LatAm, those places will have hundreds of dead women there. Given that humanity is a gynocentric species, that then means that when we see those hundreds of dead females, people get outraged and start screaming that that's a terrifying problem, in a way they never would've had they seen thousands of dead male bodies.
My source was from some youtube video. I don't remember what it was called. Sounds like you've done more research on the topic than I have.

I would imagine that most of those guys who are killed in Latin countries would be faggots. That would also make a lot more sense, as human psychology teaches us that children will always be more tempted to do what is forbidden to do, or adult eating the "forbidden fruit" as well. I'm pretty sure in Latin countries they value more the old ways of man is at work, while waifu is at home raising the kids. So what would be the most forbidden fruit for men in such countries? Being a faggot.

You're both totally right

Not all of Latin America is like this, unfortunately my country is a large nest of feminazi harpies, a large gynocentric base of operations, but that may begin to change soon...

Not all of Latin America is like this, unfortunately my country is a large nest of feminazi harpies, a large gynocentric base of operations, but that may begin to change soon...
What are women like in Peru? There is this one woman in Peru, who is my friend on another social media site, & she acts like she's desperate to move to a safer country.

What are women like in Peru? There is this one woman in Peru, who is my friend on another social media site, & she acts like she's desperate to move to a safer country.
I am from Argentina, the whitest country in South America and not surprisingly the most feminist country in the region.

These harpies are a fucking anti-man plague.