Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would it take to take away womens rights e.g. in a first world country?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Is it even possible?

You'll need the third world flood. :feelsmage:

White men too soyified.

Muslim immigration, it's already happening.

You'll need the third world flood. :feelsmage:

White men too soyified.
And muslims in western countries too. Islamization is a fear of boomers, demographic replacement will happen, but almost no cultural shift. Western capitalism/corporatism will in the end undermine everything - all will fall before liberalism. Muslim males in the West are muslims only when they can look down on a below average autochthonous male as a filthy Kuffar, at the same time they worship blonde sluts (that are a dime a dozen in Eastern Europe/Germany) as godesses, drink alcohol in masses/participate in party culture and pathetically try to please/emulate white chads. Apart from the occasional attack by a lone madman nothing will happen - the same with right-wing extremism (and Eurocucks even adjusted to that danger by just building giant piles of concrete on all public places, the only reaction the public has to a mass shooting/kniving/van attack -regardless of the perpetrator- is some crying in the media and on Twitter where either leftist whores or fat boomers pretend to care, maybe a year later it will be used again for political gain on the day of the attack, but ultimately there are no real consequences apart from less freedom of speech/weapons and/or more concrete blocks).

Accelerationism is in the end a cope because the average human has never changed anything really. The average human follows the narratives presented to him by the media/the corporations/the education system, not even politicians have any real power (see Donald Trump that can just be banned by social media - the so-called most powerful man of the world defeated by a blue-haired technocrat that slurps Starbucks coffee while forming our world), in a democracy the only one with the power is the one that can mold the minds of future generations - and all these positions are held by (leftist) liberals.
They can decide what you publish, they are the professors/teachers/journalists that form the minds and can therefore dictate what's wrong and right, etc. If accelerationism did something the entire BLM/COVID thing would have already led to mass protests (but the media can even show you a burnt city and then say the protest was peaceful and people believe it, they can say that the entire voting process spreads COVID when it's done by their opponents while their own pets riot in the streets and are celebrated for it). And not even a drastically visible change inspires people (apart from previously marginalized/mentally ill individuals with no relevance in the end) to do something. Look at Mexico, cartel members are outnumbered by regular citizens and still nobody does anything. In the end: It's over.

Last edited:
You just need men with balls and above 2 digit IQ.

Nothing short of a revolution.

IQ shredders will make impossible for western societies to preserve current technologies. Life will become harsh and there will be no safe contraceptive methods available, that's when foids will lose their "rights".

Nothing short of a collapse of every first world country is required

the apocalypse basically

the apocalypse basically

>Delta Covid variant cases now confirmed in all 50 states​

>Delta Covid variant responsible for 90% of new COVID cases in Israel​

>Last Ice Area in the Arctic may not survive climate change​

>Tropical Storm Elsa is the latest evidence climate change is happening now​

BBE3BC7B E9D3 43FA 8CE0 FDA760A9A567

Yeah if 90% of the men who are bluepilled soys are gone.

Gassing the kikes. There is no other way.

Muslim immigration, it's already happening.
What happens equally fast is the westernization of Muslim foids. It won't take long before everyone of them starts craving for white cock. Sandcels need to work hard to make sure their women won't work against themselves.

What happens equally fast is the westernization of Muslim foids. It won't take long before everyone of them starts craving for white cock. Sandcels need to work hard to make sure their women won't work against themselves.
again and again, "their women"

But I am being ridiculed saying exactly that here, because I am European man.

All groups should keep their women in check. That means no European pussy for you and your brother (was it curry you whose brother was chad-lite and had "white" girlfriend?).

It is unfair situation when European women are free to crave for whatever cock they want, but Arab/muslim women are allowed to have Arab cock only.

"Muslim" men where I live are muslims only when it comes to "their" women. But do not follow islam when they drink alcohol, go to nightlife, interact with European women. Islam actually does not permit islamic men socializing with women, but they don't follow that and do that very actively while barring the same from "their" women.

In an ideal situation, you curries, arabs etc. would be shot at the border, of course.

All groups should keep their women in check. That means no European pussy for you and your brother (was it curry you whose brother was chad-lite and had "white" girlfriend?).
That's not me. I don't have a brother. I'm actually rice, not curry (chose the id because I like eating curry rice). I'm saying "their women" because the traditional Muslims are based and the men have control over their women (unlike the cucked west or east asia). I wasn't trying to imply anything deeper than that.

There's no noodlewhores willing to fuck me. Black women treat me poorly once they realize how low-T I am. White women aren't even an option. They'd only talk to me when they want me to help with their homework at uni. I never promoted race-mixing. I'm just frustrated how little we can do when noodlewhores see us as a lesser type of man.

And muslims in western countries too. Islamization is a fear of boomers, demographic replacement will happen, but almost no cultural shift. Western capitalism/corporatism will in the end undermine everything - all will fall before liberalism. Muslim males in the West are muslims only when they can look down on a below average autochthonous male as a filthy Kuffar, at the same time they worship blonde sluts (that are a dime a dozen in Eastern Europe/Germany) as godesses, drink alcohol in masses/participate in party culture and pathetically try to please/emulate white chads. Apart from the occasional attack by a lone madman nothing will happen - the same with right-wing extremism (and Eurocucks even adjusted to that danger by just building giant piles of concrete on all public places, the only reaction the public has to a mass shooting/kniving/van attack -regardless of the perpetrator- is some crying in the media and on Twitter where either leftist whores or fat boomers pretend to care, maybe a year later it will be used again for political gain on the day of the attack, but ultimately there are no real consequences apart from less freedom of speech/weapons and/or more concrete blocks).

Accelerationism is in the end a cope because the average human has never changed anything really. The average human follows the narratives presented to him by the media/the corporations/the education system, not even politicians have any real power (see Donald Trump that can just be banned by social media - the so-called most powerful man of the world defeated by a blue-haired technocrat that slurps Starbucks coffee while forming our world), in a democracy the only one with the power is the one that can mold the minds of future generations - and all these positions are held by (leftist) liberals.
They can decide what you publish, they are the professors/teachers/journalists that form the minds and can therefore dictate what's wrong and right, etc. If accelerationism did something the entire BLM/COVID thing would have already led to mass protests (but the media can even show you a burnt city and then say the protest was peaceful and people believe it, they can say that the entire voting process spreads COVID when it's done by their opponents while their own pets riot in the streets and are celebrated for it). And not even a drastically visible change inspires people (apart from previously marginalized/mentally ill individuals with no relevance in the end) to do something. Look at Mexico, cartel members are outnumbered by regular citizens and still nobody does anything. In the end: It's over.
Holy shit...

aQ4y9Zu.gif

You are literally the highest IQ user on .is. I hope you know that

Is it even possible?
No, not unless you first regress to a 2nd/3rd world country to pressure restructure.
They're not going to give up voting powers once they have them.