Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what would u do if u ascended

what would u do if u ascended

• not tell anybody and continue posting here

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • tell everyone and make a post about it and get banned

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • self ban

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • browse .is with ur "girlfriend"

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • stop browsing .is until she leaves you

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
VOTES ARE PRIVATE SO YOU CAN BE HONEST

Last edited:
I'll fuck your sister next

self ban, im not gonna make some ascension post that is light humble bragging

Impossible, it's all gonna be betabuxx

I will keep going, even if i had a partner.

These are the only people I talk to so I would have to keep quiet.

I would make a post about it but not in a bragging way just a sort of farewell post instead of randomly dissapearing.

i dont want to mog you brocels

Maybe make a post in sewers asking for a ban claiming I’m a 12 yo female faggot so I get perma’d without bragging

Stop posting until she leaves

Being an incel has taught me that romantic ""love"" is purely transactional, women are such inferior creatures that they aren't able to love unconditionally, they love you with the condition of you being strong, good looking and somewhat wealthy, so why would I give my unconditional love to a creature that can't love me back in that same way? If I was a Chad, I wouldn't get into a relationship, I would just fuck them and then forget about them,I would just get a ton of fwb.

Even in a bizarre universe where I somehow ascended and I doubt that's possible because of my height problems, but even if I somehow manage to get myself. A woman that loves me. I still know the black pill reality. I still know the truth. I would still understand why she would cheat on me. And I understand the problems of other people in this forum. Therefore I will continue to post or at least read content on this. It's not gonna happen. I guarantee you that I'm gonna die alone a Virgin unless I somehow managed. To get a prostitute which I am highly suggesting for myself.