Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do as an incel if your single mom was a super hot slut with tons of lovers and a colorful kinky sex life?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Imagine that you live with your mother who is single.

What would you do as an incel if your mom lifted heavy weights to build herself a total slutty body which she regularly showed off on social media and real life?

Also, she brings over different men back to your house and moans loudly while having hardcore sex with those men.

What would you do in such a scenario as an incel?

:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

i would strangle you to death with my bare hands

this is shi410 type of thread ngl:feelswhat::feelsLSD:

this is shi410 type of thread ngl:feelswhat::feelsLSD:
Yes

I will jerk off to the sounds in the corner. I am cuckold lol

being attracted to a female relative is completely normal especially if you're an ethnic since inbreeding won't really ruin your genes ( they're already ruined).
i wish i could fuck my mother.

being attracted to a female relative is completely normal especially if you're an ethnic since inbreeding won't really ruin your genes ( they're already ruined).
i wish i could fuck my mother.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I wouldn't be incel if my parents were like that.

I would try to take advantage of this.

It would be living hell for me personally. Especially if I had to hear noises..

Imagine that you live with your mother who is single.

What would you do as an incel if your mom lifted heavy weights to build herself a total slutty body which she regularly showed off on social media and real life?

Also, she brings over different men back to your house and moans loudly while having hardcore sex with those men.

What would you do in such a scenario as an incel?

:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:
This is some weird cuck fantasy of yours. It’s the inverse of the daughter cuckoldry.

nothing as i don't like women

So many foids on social media are just like “booty gains” and then show off their asses.

Must be weird when they’re taking dirty shots and thinking of the thirsty dudes who lust after their asses.

Must be weird when they’re taking dirty shots and thinking of the thirsty dudes who lust after their asses.
Not weird because foids live for sexual validation. Sexual objectification is most fulfilling for them. They crave sexual worship from simps like a drug.

Not weird because foids live for sexual validation. Sexual objectification is most fulfilling for them. They crave sexual worship from simps like a drug.
True tbh. God I hate them so much.

That would just be very humiliating and embarrassing Honestly I’d shoot every guy she fetches home and beat her in the process, nasty slut.

I would go ER