Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what would you do if in high school you discovered your middle-schooler little sister had been indoctrinated to become a militant feminist by lefties?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Pg2Lisa2

sounds like it could be a nightmare, you'd probably grow up adoring her but then this shift happens and you'd be hating the memes they put inside her

Pg3Lisa3

I don't know if I'd have the tact to try and help her improve her views I would probably just withdraw and play vidya to avoid triggering her.

thats weirdly specific buddy

I'd tell my dad she only uses him and would encourage him to starve her, so that she gets the value of men and why she should appreciate men's work ethic

I don't think many big brothers fawn over their little sisters. I know I didn't.
Maybe they're bratty from the beginning in a lot of cases, but I think you would if she was sweet

thats weirdly specific buddy
Not really it's not like I said a specific age like in the two comics

Maybe they're bratty from the beginning in a lot of cases, but I think you would if she was sweet
Alas, what could've been. It probably also doesn't help that my little sister and I only differ by one and a half a year.

Alas, what could've been. It probably also doesn't help that my little sister and I only differ by one and a half a year.
I think you tend to be more adoring if there's a larger gap.

I don't actually worship any little sister I'm just hypothesizing I would

if you do not adore women how can you be hetero
By being sexually attracted to women and not to men, retard.

You know, you can be sexually attracted to women, without subjecting yourself to them like a loser and putting them on a pedestal, do you?

Also you are talking about a sister. „Adoring your little sister, because you are a heterosexual male“ is the most disgusting and gross shit i have seen on this forum. You must be an infiltrator.

Maybe you are a woman yourself, if so, you know you are a ugly landwhale and you will never have a high value man. How I know that? You post here, instead of riding dick.

Last edited:
you can be sexually attracted to women, without subjecting yourself to them like a loser and putting them on a pedestal, do you?
You can adore a woman without putting her on a pedestol. You've never adored a puppy or a kitten? They're adorable. Doesn't mean I put them before my own wellbeing.

Also you are talking about a sister. „Adoring your little sister, because you are a heterosexual male“ is the most disgusting and gross shit i have seen on this forum. You must be an infiltrator.
Not 'because you are heterosexual', no.
I suggest you reread the thread.
The obvious implication here is your views of her would be compromised and less fond if she adopted wrong viewpoints.

Maybe you are a woman yourself, if so, you know you are a ugly landwhale and you will never have a high value man. How I know that? You post here, instead of riding dick.
okay 22cel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back