Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if Kanzaki Kaori raped you

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
1294141637_300x316.jpg
__kanzaki_kaori_toaru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_kana_kinoko__71642f45b3983cb66923aad0bf52950c.jpg

What would you do if she just picked you up and used you at her whim without any indication of consent:ahegao:

You're gonna have to elab your way out of this one :feelswhat: I am most certainly not convinced :feelsbaton:
Its to test the psychology of Incellos and poll how they would react to being “raped” by a femalo:foidSoy: to test the Blackpill thats why its Theory:feelshehe:

Its to test the psychology of Incellos and poll how they would react to being “raped” by a femalo:foidSoy: to test the Blackpill thats why its Theory:feelshehe:
Very well then :feelssus:

Move this to sewers please

What would you do if you stopped posting cucked femdom threads
:yes: Why are there so many dudes on here who want to get "raped" by women?

most sane a certain magical index fan

Hot. What's she from

I would report her to the authorities and then cry on r/menslib about how nobody takes male rape seriously :feelsUgh:

Just kidding, you can't rape the willing :feelsYall:

I would just relax and enjoy it.

foids can't rape :feelswhat:

I'd make sure I'm the only guy she's raping. :smonk:

idk I don't really watch cartoons.
I just opened .is and saw I had like 10 notifications all on threads with “knajjd” in the title and u commenting on some of them and I was like :horror::feelswhere::feelshaha::feelskek: I thought some crazy shit happened ngl

Probably ask her to do it regularly

How is this shit not foid worship :lul:
Useless mods allowing this shit

Well, that would not be rape :feelshaha:

Femdom is cucked beyond belief.

I would let her rape me. Real men don't mind being raped by women (not anally).

Lay back and enjoy it I guess, rape is so fucking overhyped, femoids enjoy getting pumped violently

Id punch her in the face until it looks like a smashed tomato

retard thread

That's a meaningless question like asking what if I found a square circle or God was not evil.

If we’re talking rape as in her forcing herself onto my dick, then I would fuck the shit out of her and impregnate her tight cunt.