Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What would you do if you had the power to be invisible ?

D

Ditrini

Recruit
★★★
So what if you had the power to be invisible but the people around you can still hear you move,walk loudly,talk, and if you make any noise or talk while invisible they can hear you but the power you have is that your 100% invisible and you could switch your invisiblity off or on but you can only use it for 1 hour at a time while invisible before you have to switch back to normal to recharge for anothet 24 hour's

What would you do guy's ?

steal money and snacks Mr Fed :feelsLSD:

have you ever watched a movie called "hollow man". i would pretty much do the same thing as the invicible guy and go rape the hottest whore i could find then put fire on her house.

Not a fed just curious as i would go on a hunt for all the jb's
Wojak Soyjak green glowing FBI | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

hunt foids and steal money.

r8p my big booby oneitis

I would steal gaming pc parts, money and airsoft guns

Probably steal lots of money and go into women’s locker room to jerk off and into homes a hot girls I know to jerk off as well while watching them naked.

Would creep on schoolyards for sweeties.
Age of consent in my country is 14:ahegao: Not illegal to watch, only in locker room lawl

Sneak into your room and eat you

Rob a couple of banks and then disappear into some isolated town and live off what I stole.

My first thought was to watch naked foids in locker rooms, bathrooms and such.

Honestly nothing as invisible but not intangible gets caught quick especially in closed spaces

Steal a bunch of stuff and stalk my oneitis

Sneack into fed home base, fk with random users by calling them on their phone straight from their offices, fuck with the feds by writing super sus shit on their accounts and watch them try to explain it away. First of all, find out how many are actually asigned to sites like this, is it like 1 guy sleeping on the job half the time or is there like a team. What are their meetings like. Do they ever have to just read out posts from here verbatum...

Also, some crimes. There ought to be some failproof way to steal yourself rich quickly as mr invisible. think about it in bed first for a few days.

Honestly nothing as invisible but not intangible gets caught quick especially in closed spaces
crawl across the walls with gecko gloves :dab::bigbrain::bigbrain:
hope they are ready by now, they were marketing this scam 10 years ago

A more interesting power would be forgettablity. People know you exist only when you're present, after you go out from their sight "who?"