Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if your daughter danced like this

Look at the left one God damn literally the hottest specimen of female I've ever seen

rEstoRe honor

Proceed to stoning.

It's funny how what seemed whorish 14 years ago would be pretty tame in modern times in juxtaposition with twerking and other Tik Tok dances which look more like a mating call.

chad only, i am dissapointed that i clicked on the video.

Nice personalities :feelsmega:

Look at the left one God damn literally the hottest specimen of female I've ever seen
Forehead tho:feelswhat:
It's funny how what seemed whorish 14 years ago would be pretty tame in modern times in juxtaposition with twerking and other Tik Tok dances which look more like a mating call.
The world has progressed in such a shitty way:feelsbadman:

Wow video from 13 years ago, but it's pretty good quality. They must have been rich kids.
Left? They keep switching side to side. Low IQ description tbh.

Refurbish the basement

slice up her belly and grace her with a slow death crushing one finger after another while she is bleeding dry, keeping her conscious

if your daughter danced like this​

Censored

Yep, this looks totally tame to me. They aren't sluts yet, they're virgins, and they have that innocence about them, and that's how girls play they do choreography and shit like that thas us men don't like. It's honestly kinda nice, this innocence is what's good in a woman, so this post really just shows the bipolar nature of the blackpill at times (wanting an innocent virgin, but hating her also.) Hopefuly they find a young incel or chad and form a family and not become an entitled karen

Absolute cuck if you don't beat her at the very least.

fargo-shep.gif

Then you send her to a nunnery for a year, before shipping her whore ass to a strict boarding school.

They look 12 and they're dressed like strippers

Would beat her up for 2 hours.
Absolute cuck if you don't beat her at the very least.

fargo-shep.gif

Then you send her to a nunnery for a year, before shipping her whore ass to a strict boarding school.
:dab::yes: