Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do to have a 7 inch dick?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
don’t make any gay jokes.

what would you do to have a 7 inch dick?

I don’t care how big my dick is because I’m never going to stick it in a foid

no dick for your face

id cut it off

doubt it would make a difference since foids have to like my height and face and personality :soy: before I can remove my pants

doubt it would make a difference since foids have to like my height and face and personality :soy: before I can remove my pants
But some women will suck your dick if it’s big enough.

utter cope, a 7 inch dick would be very visible.

Not much. At best I would think "at least I have a big dick" when I jerk off but it's not like any women would want it anyways.
id cut it off
@incelerated and @Shahist Persian also plan to do that in solidarity with the oppressed women of Iran. If they can't stop the patriarchy then they'll become "women"

Last edited:
Not much. At best I would think "at least I have a big dick" when I jerk off but it's not any women would want it anyways.

@incelerated and @Shahist Persian also plan to do that in solidarity with the oppressed women of Iran. If they can't stop the patriarchy then they'll become "women"
yeah, they are faggots

Look at a pussy

Ascend because I would have big dick energy.

My pp somehow increasing in size right now after an injury. I can feel the tip getting more plump (It harder to pull back foreskin) and more sensitive to the touch also the shaft getting bit bigger
there is also increase in smegma production and I have to wash my pp more often

I don't know how it happen or what triggered it.

don’t make any gay jokes.
what would you do to have a 7 inch dick?
I feel like there's a catch to this like it's not a human dick and instead it's a spiked lion dick no foid will fuck

Same shit I normally do I guess. Best off to hentai :feelshaha: