Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What would you think of a woman who believes that women might be better off dominated by men?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's this "vlogger" I guess you could call her, Piper Blush. No need to link to her, she might've wriggled her way into your Recommendeds already. She's this French-Canadian woman who talks in this cutesy boo-boo voice and is kind of an idiot. Her driving personality trait is that she wants to be cute and effeminate, so that she can be submissive.

Recently though, she revealed that it was all a LARP. "It was a social experiment!" However, she claims that her research is still continuing and she does still entertain the idea that women are probably happier being submissive. She was "pretending," basically, but she really did enjoy submitting, apparently.

I hear a lot around here that modern feminism gone mad is the root cause of a lot of evils nowadays. This sounds like the opposite of feminism, but then again nowadays you can't challenge a feminist on her feminism so I guess anything can be feminist. But this idea, "I like being submissive, and also all women, not just me, probably secretly like being submissive." It sounds like the kind of thinking that would rub a lot of women the wrong way to hear one of their own espouse.

The more into BDSM a woman is, the more she will yell and scream that she needs equality/superiority in the relationship and life. Then you talk to her BF and he's like, 'yea, I basically rape her and tell her to shut the fuck up and then she gargles my cum and worships me.'

Edit: And the nicer you are and the more you want to give women freedom, the more she will cry that you are a terrorist and a rapist. This same woman in the instance I am talking about called me a rapist and virgin in the same night.

The more into BDSM a woman is, the more she will yell and scream that she needs equality/superiority in the relationship and life. Then you talk to her BF and he's like, 'yea, I basically rape her and tell her to shut the fuck up and then she gargles my cum and worships me.'

Edit: And the nicer you are and the more you want to give women freedom, the more she will cry that you are a terrorist and a rapist. This same woman in the instance I am talking about called me a rapist and virgin in the same night.

I think that's defensiveness. "I like to eat shit. Wait, people are losing respect for me just because I like to eat shit? No, it's society that's wrong."

But I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about what this Piper Blush is after. Unless you believe Blush is in this same family of defensiveness?

And once she changes her mind and has you arrested for being an abusive evil domineering bastard based on a false accusation that the butch feminist judge will readily gulp up. You'll surely enjoy your status as a wife-beater in prison with a bunch of single mother spawn whom will ruthlessly beat you because you're below them on the totem pole.

I think that's defensiveness. "I like to eat shit. Wait, people are losing respect for me just because I like to eat shit? No, it's society that's wrong."

But I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about what this Piper Blush is after. Unless you believe Blush is in this same family of defensiveness?

Women have to hide it completely and totally. Also, what women truly want is to say they don't want to be dominated, and then to be dominated through that, against their wishes. In other words, complete and total social, sexual, and emotional rape. So women trying to cuck men is just a way to filter out the true psychopaths to more thoroughly rape them and neglect their supposed wishes. It's just a shit-test.

I dont like it.

A relationship would get boring pretty fast if the woman was completely submissive. Even in the good old days women werent like this, they used to tell guys off, slap them and get away with it etc

I'd think she was a manipulative whore that's deliberately playing the other side of the cultural field in order to gain a bunch of worthless orbiters all convinced she's "Not like other Women" to get them to throw money into her Patreon.

She is another attention whore

Don't listen to what a woman says but what they do.
Women are chameleons that don't give a damn what they think as long as it incurs survival.
Before the great depression there were plenty of women's rights and feminist groups screeching until the depression came and women became traditional for a while to survive and then when the depression passed women suddenly became liberated again.

Only a dumbass believes women stand by what they say.

These submissive womyn/tradthot types are all the same:

1. They use ideology as an excuse to avoid responsibility: "You're the man, you solve all my problems. Man up!"
2. They use religion as an excuse to avoid sex: "I'm a good Christian gurl, teehee. No sex before marriage!" (of course, when chad comes along, all that goes out the window)
3. They're never personally willing to give up all the privileges provided by womyn's liberation that they claim have caused so much harm to society.
4. Just like any other foid, their main goal is to get attention, validation, and money from retarded cuck orbiters.

3. They're never personally willing to give up all the privileges provided by womyn's liberation that they claim have caused so much harm to society.

That one right there is interesting to observe, I remember so many anti-feminists shaming feminists for "equality + chivalry" but then, those same anti-fems white knights and tradthots, are totally cool with equality + chivalry as long as it is red label, not blue. Honestly, I'm opposed to the left and the right. Modern "traditionalism" is just republican feminism hidden under another name, and hidden behind the facade of "men's rights" or "traditionalism."

1. They use ideology as an excuse to avoid responsibility: "You're the man, you solve all my problems. Man up!"
2. They use religion as an excuse to avoid sex: "I'm a good Christian gurl, teehee. No sex before marriage!" (of course, when chad comes along, all that goes out the window)
4. Just like any other foid, their main goal is to get attention, validation, and money from retarded cuck orbiters.
Altright celson suicide watch

That one right there is interesting to observe, I remember so many anti-feminists shaming feminists for "equality + chivalry" but then, those same anti-fems white knights and tradthots, are totally cool with equality + chivalry as long as it is red label, not blue. Honestly, I'm opposed to the left and the right. Modern "traditionalism" is just republican feminism hidden under another name, and hidden behind the facade of "men's rights" or "traditionalism."

Men's rights and traditionalism are not the same thing. Men's rights = good, traditionalism & feminism = bad.

Feminist: "It's great that all those men died on the Titanic because men are evil! Hurr durr fuck da patriarchy!"

Traditionalist: "Those men dying on the Titanic proved muh romantic chivalry white knight hurr durr man must die for his womyn!"

Men's Rights Activist: "Fuck that shit, I'm getting on that lifeboat. I have as much of a right to live as anyone."

Men's rights and traditionalism are not the same thing. Men's rights = good, traditionalism & feminism = bad.

Feminist: "It's great that all those men died on the Titanic because men are evil! Hurr durr fuck da patriarchy!"

Traditionalist: "Those men dying on the Titanic proved muh romantic chivalry white knight hurr durr man must die for his womyn!"

Men's Rights Activist: "Fuck that shit, I'm getting on that lifeboat. I have as much of a right to live as anyone."

Yeah but much of the MRM has gotten overran with tradcucks larping as sympathizers for men. They might care about *certain* male issues, but on the whole they are still gynocentric. This is what foid chameleons do, they infiltrate a male space, become the center of attention, and it all ends up becoming about the weemens lol... Yeah there are still some legit MRAs out there though, amidst a sea of white knights larping.

High IQ post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back