Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would your mafia name be?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
WHether your russian, Italian, Hood nigga, American, Blood or crip, Whatever, What would your Gangsta or mafia name be?

Id be Big Cheese

Hookerdestroyer

Spicy italian Sub5

CJ Johnson
All you had to do was to follow the damn train CJ | StareCat.com

Your ally turned enemy later in the game
I love every character from SA even if big smoke betrayed CJ . Its the greatest fckin video game ever made

I played it on the original XBOX
Hmm i played it first on my first assembled PC around 2006-7 i guess, what a time those were. Even after ten years of playing it i was still discovering new things in the game. Its fckin unbelievable how good it was made considering it was made in early 2000s

Hmm i played it first on my first assembled PC around 2006-7 i guess, what a time those were. Even after ten years of playing it i was still discovering new things in the game. Its fckin unbelievable how good it was made considering it was made in early 2000s
Now i mostly grind GTA online tho from bottom off, I HAVE ALL THE BUSINESSES AND ATTACK CHOPPERS!

Now i mostly grind GTA online tho from bottom off, I HAVE ALL THE BUSINESSES AND ATTACK CHOPPERS!
Thats good brocel. I am not into online gta play tho

Thats good brocel. I am not into online gta play tho
Try it out man, It gets fun once you get on the grind and become powerful!, I smoke around 7 normies each time i fly with my AKULA stealth chopper, When im close to my target i open the missiles and the stealth mode is deactivated, When im done and hes smoked, I turn it back on and no one can see me on the map, I fly super high and wait and see, No opressor after me? I look at map and pick my next target which i dive down and kill!

Try it out man, It gets fun once you get on the grind and become powerful!, I smoke around 7 normies each time i fly with my AKULA stealth chopper, When im close to my target i open the missiles and the stealth mode is deactivated, When im done and hes smoked, I turn it back on and no one can see me on the map, I fly super high and wait and see, No opressor after me? I look at map and pick my next target which i dive down and kill!
lmao that sounds super fun :feelsclown: yeaah would have to try it out, I believe i would draw circles around the new age players being an old veteran of GTA games myself :chad:

lmao that sounds super fun :feelsclown: yeaah would have to try it out, I believe i would draw circles around the new age players being an old veteran of GTA games myself :chad:
I played GTA 3 on ps2 and played gta online since 2013, THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE!

Industrial society

El Elioto Rodgero.

WHether your russian, Italian, Hood nigga, American, Blood or crip, Whatever, What would your Gangsta or mafia name be?

Id be Big Cheese
Vito Gokdstein

Id be Big Cheese
Hell's wrath