Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What years of dead bedroom marriage to a subhuman curroid does to a ‘jeeta

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★

I don’t know the context, and frankly it doesn’t matter. There is no context that would make this not weird as fuck. Seems like it isn’t just currycels, but the entire population of curryland that’s collectively mind-broken :feelskek::feelsrope:

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @screwthefbi

Last edited:
View attachment 1100391
I don’t know the context, and frankly it doesn’t matter. There is no context that would make this not weird. Seems like it isn’t just currycels, but the entire population of curryland that’s collectively mind-broken :feelskek::feelsrope:
its because they worship demons and are demon posessed.

Married curryfoids are the only real femcels

They all look typical ugly narcissist aunties who'd talk shit about you to the whole colony

They all look typical ugly narcissist aunties who'd talk shit about you to the whole colony
I’m in a curry enclave in New Jersey, JewSA, and aunties like that are all over my town. My entire scholastic life, I was always being shit-talked by neighborhood aunties, and it would make my mom livid (not at them but at me; JFL at growing up curry)

View attachment 1100391
I don’t know the context, and frankly it doesn’t matter. There is no context that would make this not weird as fuck. Seems like it isn’t just currycels, but the entire population of curryland that’s collectively mind-broken :feelskek::feelsrope:

Curries are always weird af

I remember this :feelskek:
If im not wrong this is an early morning exercise that old people usually do before starting their day off to bring good energy of some shit like that. Here in curryland, its common to witness elder men and women indulging in foolery like this.

This is somewhat similar to this,

View: https://youtu.be/3dpNS2l7jNs?si=vlwaUdzF9VamNSOu

Imagine how many years of curryceldom drove him to this point :forcedsmile:
Without any context it sounds like he's getting the best blowjob of all mankind

View attachment 1100391

:feelswhat::feelswhat:

I’m in a curry enclave in New Jersey, JewSA, and aunties like that are all over my town. My entire scholastic life, I was always being shit-talked by neighborhood aunties, and it would make my mom livid (not at them but at me; JFL at growing up curry)
Which castes are they?

View attachment 1100391

Looool

your overseas tradwife goy

View attachment 1100391

This is seen as some kinda of a physical exercise going to gym or exercising in home is not popular with older women in India and even taboo

So they do bullshit like this

They are normies doing a normie thing

View attachment 1100391

Goddamn they need some dick

Which castes are they?
From most to least common, I would say the top 3 curry castes you'll most frequently encounter in the JewSA are Brahmins, Patels, and Kammas

From most to least common, I would say the top 3 curry castes you'll most frequently encounter in the JewSA are:
1. Brahmins
2. Patels
3. Kammas
There are that many telugu brahmins? There are less 2% brahmins in Andhra

There are that many telugu brahmins? There are less 2% brahmins in Andhra
I mean amongst all curries, not just Telugus. There are no Telugu Patels, jfl

You're a non-curry, right? If so, behold the cringe of curries - it can't be sufficiently described in words, and there is nothing else like it in this world :feelskek: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
You're a non-curry, right? If so, behold the cringe of curries - it can't be sufficiently described in words, and there is nothing else like it in this world :feelskek: :feelsrope:
Shit had me laughing too not gonna lie :feelshaha:

Their calling for white cock

Poojeets are next level disgusting

'Jeetas get their pussies touched once or twice to make goblin spawn and then never again. They fit the definition of involuntary celibacy
How is that possible? I can't believe that their pajeet husbands have enough restraint to be celibate too. Men who get into a dead bedroom situation have only themselves to blame, there are many solutions to the problem.

'Jeetas get their pussies touched once or twice to make goblin spawn and then never again. They fit the definition of involuntary celibacy
and men never get their dicks touched by a foid at all. even in your example you can see how the lowest tier foid still has a better quality life than any incel does

Men who get into a dead bedroom situation have only themselves to blame, there are many solutions to the problem.
In the case of curries, the dead bedroom marriages are typically arranged. Now, with the crumbling of that institution, it’s marriage for Chadpreet and nothing for pajeet

and men never get their dicks touched by a foid at all. even in your example you can see how the lowest tier foid still has a better quality life than any incel does
True, it provides a brutal contrast too: while arranged marriage pushes some women into femcel-adjacency, it serves to save the average man from inceldom. Just shows you how different the playing fields are

Last edited: