Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What you have to endure as a ricecel

I've had a certain "oneitis" for nearly a decade now. That person also considers me pathetic and worthless since, as it turns out, vain foids hate being criticized for obvious vanity.

"This" is what I refer to. Note that she has spent time in mental hospitals for "suicidal thinking".

Yes. A foid I deeply loved for years has proven herself to be a vain and pathetic person. I'm sure she's copulated with countless men(andwomen) by now.

Using her as my reference(eternally), I have no interest in any woman my age.

Good. If I didn't have to interact with judgmental foids to get my medications, I would be deeply grateful.

that's why i limit my interactions with noodles

Just make some female friends bro :soy::soy::soy:

Just make some female friends bro :soy::soy::soy:

Huh...? You wish to know something? I'll...think of a secret.

I know that you know that John Doe was checking his friend's life as usual and noticed his friend posting something about "No One Cares" within a day of the holes he orbited posting sexual images so-

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

View attachment 675219

“ wow stop complaining incel, im so secure with myself that I don’t care about being shit on by and have no chance with my own race” :feels: