Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What YouTubers do you watch?

H

Hardrada

Custom title:
-
I'm subscribed to Rehab Room and three health & philosophy channels.

Outside of my subscriptions I'll sometimes watch some of Limmy's Twitch stream clips as well as Fitz and Tails videos.

Not long ago I used to consume mainstream content like the Sidemen and Beta Squad but I grew out of them and find them unbearable now. Pretty much every single mainstream YouTuber's content is catered towards autistic children and low testosterone adults. Everything is too fast and overproduced and there's no edge. It's just nothing.

YouTube for me now is like what Netflix is to a lot of people; I spend more time searching for something to watch than I do actually watching something. I wish I had more content to consume.

Please share with me the YouTubers you watch. I'll watch anything as long as it's good.

Last edited:
I don't want jewstubes often, i watch goyimtv more often.

Don't watch jewtube, only few rare old concerts

Yanis Varoufakis

Mainly just watch transformer figure reviewers, most interesting one is bobby skullface imo.

Outside of my subscriptions I'll sometimes watch some of Limmy's Twitch stream clips as well as Fitz and Tails videos.

Not long ago I used to consume mainstream content like the Sidemen and Beta Squad but I grew out of them and find them unbearable now. Pretty much every single mainstream YouTuber's content is catered towards autistic children and low testosterone adults. Everything is too fast and overproduced and there's no edge. It's just nothing.

YouTube for me now is like what Netflix is to a lot of people; I spend more time searching for something to watch than I do actually watching something. I wish I had more content to consume.

Please share with me the YouTubers you watch. I'll watch anything as long as it's good.

View: https://youtu.be/gcU17DP3C9k?si=hA0cnZpxgNWb9De7

View: https://youtu.be/f2wKR-OEndQ?si=TjXI_5Hs9P85uFeI

View: https://youtu.be/xv2CESbqVok?si=ba-_2s0wR2OSce82

Synthetic Man, Salty Cracker, Mark Dice, and Rehab Room.

I losed interest in nearly all YouTubers i used to watch, now i watch mostly blackpill stories from YouTubers like DBDR or Coreys Corner or just watch series like Rick and Morty

Spectrum, Romaboo Ramblings, Horses, Lemmino, Exurb1a and Curious Archive

This is a very good question and one I ask myself often.

YouTube is a very controlled pyspop and unfortunately they have one of thr biggest influences in the world, this leads to quality channels absolutely getting fucked raw by the algorithm constantly and truth constantly being suppressed by people already on top selling short and quick lies. The days of becoming a famous YouTuber unless your an absolute insufferable faggot are long gone. The only way to find good channels is to manually seek them out I've discovered.

NewPill does some interesting sam Hyde videos

Oreo man/savvy guy, darkcel forever, decline and rehab room.

Process X - A how its made japanese channel

High Voltage Toys - Japanese Toy Overvolt Destruction Channel

Vince Collins - A Old School Surreal Animation Channel

The Proper People - Urbanx Exploration without the ghost BS

Shango066 - A Old Man fixes antique CRT TVs and Vacuum Tube Radios

Robot Cantina - Guy Engine Swaps Cars with small displacement engines to benchmark

Photonicinduction - High Voltage Experiments

Mr. Electricity - Some South East Asian Guy Fixes Stereos and Speakers

I don't subscribe to youtuber drama or blackpill/redpill channels because I don't want to think 24/7 about it since I am living in it.