Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's going on? a lot of GrAY people

Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
did something happen?

Don't mind them they're just my alts

tbh now that I think of it GrAYs are posting more thoughtful threads than oldfags. because when they're new they're writing stuff that they had built up inside for years and are finally letting out. while oldfags have already let it out and have nothing else to say anymore

tbh now that I think of it GrAYs are posting more thoughtful threads than oldfags. because when they're new they're writing stuff that they had built up inside for years and are finally letting out. while oldfags have already let it out and have nothing else to say anymore
Yeah some GrAYs do come out with some good stuff.

TikfuckingTok zoomers

Too many GrAYs, too many good users gone.

Exactly when I joined. Coincidence?
Your profile pic reminds me of the fact that no matter how you decide to fight back against society you will be turned into a laughing stock joke

Exactly when I joined. Coincidence?
i also joined around that time. i still cherish those memories i have drinking hot chocolate while browsing incels.co with the snow effect

Your profile pic reminds me of the fact that no matter how you decide to fight back against society you will be turned into a laughing stock joke
Because I'm making fun of Floyd?

Sorry anyways, if you want I can change it.

i also joined around that time. i still cherish those memories i have drinking hot chocolate while browsing incels.co with the snow effect

:feelswhat:

i joined winter 2020 but i deactivated my account when i started uni so i could focus
Oh my bad, didn't know the date resets if they reactivated it.
No because the pic is Patrick cruscius (the wal mart spic shooter) and he got turned into a meme
Yeah I probably should figure out who that guy is at some point.

Oh my bad, didn't know the date resets if they reactivated it.

Yeah I probably should figure out who that guy is at some point.
His story is gay, threw his life away to be a white supremacist walshart shooter and thought he would become a hero but instead became the meme of every politics addicted internet person.

lol its ok. if you're curious i used to be @Deleted member 31630 (WorldYamataizer)
Doesn't ring a bell, but I forgot there was a snow-theme as well so that's probably me.
His story is gay, threw his life away to be a white supremacist walshart shooter and thought he would become a hero but instead became the meme of every politics addicted internet person.
Huh.. Kinda weird the left made a meme out of a terrorist..? When I took it I just figured: I'm racist, I'm ugly and I can't breed: it's literally me. Idk how I feel about it now.

Doesn't ring a bell, but I forgot there was a snow-theme as well so that's probably me.

Huh.. Kinda weird the left made a meme out of a terrorist..? When I took it I just figured: I'm racist, I'm ugly and I can't breed: it's literally me. Idk how I feel about it now.
I mean tbh leftists use it as a meme but tbh it sums up the plight of like 60% of western men so fuck then it’s our meme now.