Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whats going to be the next dating requirement meme foids are going to come out with?

Awesome Opossum

Awesome Opossum

Banned
-
We all know about the "He's got to be 6 foot" rule and the new and even cringier "passenger princess" meme but what going to be the next requirement stacys and landwhales who think they are stacies are going to make? On tinder, in my country atleast, a few stacys want guys with rugby player physiques and most of the blue haired, septum ringed wolf cut ones want guys with mullets.
Foids are wondering "where are all the good men have gone" when they are trying to find a living breathing unicorn.

We all know about the "He's got to be 6 foot" rule and the new and even cringier "passenger princess" meme but what going to be the next requirement stacys and landwhales who think they are stacies are going to make? On tinder, in my country atleast, a few stacys want guys with rugby player physiques and most of the blue haired, septum ringed wolf cut ones want guys with mullets.
Foids are wondering "where are all the good men have gone" when they are trying to find a living breathing unicorn.
whats a passenger princess?

whats a passenger princess?
Stacies and stacey wannabes are posting on tik tok about how they want a guy to drive them everywhere while all they do is look pretty. Sure some girls are using it as a joke but alot are really taking aliking to the meme.
Women cried about not being able to drive and now they are crying about how they dont want to drive.

Stacies and stacey wannabes are posting on tik tok about how they want a guy to drive them everywhere while all they do is look pretty. Sure some girls are using it as a joke but alot are really taking aliking to the meme.
Women cried about not being able to drive and now they are crying about how they dont want to drive.
Interesting. you should definitely delete tiktok, though. your alot better off mentally.

Interesting. you should definitely delete tiktok, though. your alot better off mentally.
100% agree but I dont even have tik tok. This is the only social media I use barring discord but tik tok was the best way I could show you about this new trend.

Don't care about toilet standards. Soyciety is very fucked rn since foids are not enslaved.

Don't care about toilet standards. Soyciety is very fucked rn since foids are not enslaved.
Women need to be led. When left to their own devices they begin demanding more rights and "equality" but when they do, they have no idea what the hell they want so like an overtired child, they begin making absurd demands.

6`2 is already the new 6`0 in 10 years anything under 6`0 will be too short for these stupid foids

"must accept Tyrone baby daddy"