Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's that one YouTube channel called where Chad interviews disabled kids

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
For views and clout. Blue eyed Chad btw.

Special Books by Special Kids.
I knew the channel but I literally typed : "interview with disabled" on Youtube.
And I got nightmares to this day for some of those freaks he invited. Some people should be put down for their own sake and everyone around them's sake. But normies gotta keep the kid who is blind, deaf and shits everywhere at home on top of constant need for attention and to be taken care of.
Reminds me of the story of the kid who coomed everywhere at home and punched his mom, it was based :feelshaha:

Last edited:

Special Books by Special Kids.
I knew the channel but I literally typed : "interview with disabled" on Youtube.
And I got nightmares to this day for some of those freaks he invited. Some people should be put down for their own sake and everyone around them's sake. But normies gotta keep the kid who is blind, deaf and shits everywhere at home on top of constant need for attention and to be taken care of.
Reminds me of the story of the kid who coomed everywhere at home and punched his mom, it was based :feelshaha:
Freaks :feelshaha: lol That channel is Truecel Central and that Chad gets off by mogging them into oblivion. It's so over for the poor kid on the most recent video tho.

That channel is full of blackpills. If you want to see endless amount of blackpills, just go on that channel. Genetic Determinism never fails and your whole entire life is determined in the womb which is sad. The universe runs on luck and if you are unlucky, its over for you.

that channel is so much suffering

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back