Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's the best country to live in in 2024 ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Would you consider passport maxxing ?

Unless you're from a rich family, it's over to arrange marriage maxxing. Hypergamy is a lesser evil ...
You could easily moneymaxx abroad and then return since their currency is shit.

Depends on what you're looking for and how much money you have

Afghanistan
This, my favourite country today. You can have a simple life, you can have a wife and live in peace forever.

H

Norway, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany to afford copes and something like seamaxxing at ease. Swedish Lapland can be too if you want to become a hermit.

probably eastern europe

If you are rich UAE or Singapore if not so rich Russia or China assuming talking of as an expat if born there probably Saudi Arabia they give so much free shit with oil money.

If you are rich UAE or Singapore
Those countries suck culturally speaking, and are overpopulated. Buying random fancy stuffs is low IQ cope.

That highly depends on the person and where they fall on the inceldom spectrum, but for me personally, it's anywhere where I can get NEETbux and be left alone by scumciety. I want nothing to do with normkikes at this point.

Depends on what you're looking for and how much money you have
This, even living in some shithole like the Philippines can be okay if you have enough money. Sadly I'm unlucky so I don't have anything.

How so ? I like those countries for the culture but living there permanently seems hellish.
As an expat EE is great. Every expat has massive boost in smv over slavcels due to the racepill

As an expat EE is great. Every expat has massive boost in smv over slavcels due to the racepill
Aren't foids Chad only there too ? They are even more materialistic than in the west from what I know.

Aren't foids Chad only there too ? They are even more materialistic than in the west from what I know.
Obv they are everywhere

But some curries have gfs here

Id say the darker you are the better it is

Average bbc/med/spic has smv of latino

Thailand. Very cheap country and nice weather. Will retire there in 12 years.

Those countries suck culturally speaking, and are overpopulated. Buying random fancy stuffs is low IQ cope.
Low taxes and low crime rates. Nobody wants to have their money stolen from them.

I would prefer 6 foot deep under the soil, country doesnt matter

Every country has its good and bad areas