Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the best Minecraft version?

Best version?

• Total voters
Fire.

Fire.

Virgin youtube versus Chad Bitchute
★★★
Which Minecraft version do you think is the absolute best? What version did you first play?
Why Creepers Are Evil - Minecraft - YouTube

simpler 1.7 days

Whatever one had ray tracing. Which I tested for a bit and then deleted this boring slop.

despite all the times i've ended my sentences with (in Minecraft) I have never played Minecraft (in Minecraft).

The one with Flans mod

Idk what the best version is, but I stopped updating after 1.15. There was just too much nonsense in the game at that point and I didn't really care to learn all the new stuff

I just wanna play a building survival game, what the f is a warden and the deep dark? It makes things worse considering there is no tutorial or intro to new features, mojang simply assumes you've watched enough videos on it to understand how everything works

Whatever one had ray tracing. Which I tested for a bit and then deleted this boring slop.
I’ve honestly never saw the appeal of this pile of shit? :feelsugh:

Props to Notch though for making his bread (money) as the niggers say. :feelsjuice:

He obviously understands both the normie and autist mind far better than we do since both can’t get enough of this utterly boring dog slop of a game. :feelspuke:

Idk what the best version is, but I stopped updating after 1.15. There was just too much nonsense in the game at that point and I didn't really care to learn all the new stuff
All the new stuff came at us too fast and I don't really care anymore either
I just wanna play a building survival game
Terraria, Starbound, and Fallout 4

Someone also recommended Vintage Story to me and told me it's like Minecraft

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjifFq1NGY