Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's the best way to troll people?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Like the best way to get them absolutely angry and enraged?

Tell the truth.

Just bait them into anger by some shit takes.

Stick a blade in their throat and run away

good old fashioned vandalism

I am actually about to conduct an experiment at work right now, and I am going to troll my beaner supervisor - I am tired of being picked on. My plan is to attack him on a personal level so accurate, that I am literally going to call him out in front of everyone during the morning meeting, and go about 50% incel (we all know sorority foids start getting offed when an incel goes 100%).

In ice hockey, every team has one player - who is the designated "energy player". The purpose of the energy player is to inject aggressive offensive into the game, and also play defense. The energy player will sometimes be put into the game simply to start a fight - regardless, the energy player is a vital part of every team. Be the energy player.

Acid attack and run away.

I am actually about to conduct an experiment at work right now, and I am going to troll my beaner supervisor - I am tired of being picked on. My plan is to attack him on a personal level so accurate, that I am literally going to call him out in front of everyone during the morning meeting, and go about 50% incel (we all know sorority foids start getting offed when an incel goes 100%).

In ice hockey, every team has one player - who is the designated "energy player". The purpose of the energy player is to inject aggressive offensive into the game, and also play defense. The energy player will sometimes be put into the game simply to start a fight - regardless, the energy player is a vital part of every team. Be the energy player.
Success, I let the beaner have it this morning. He didn't talk to me all day, he is a 30-year-old bitch.