Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the biggest ERfuel you've ever experienced?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Personally, one time I accidentally bumped into a foid, and she seemed extremely disgusted by me. She looked at me with such absolute, pure disgust... It was so horrible to be looked at that way even though I did nothing but accidentally bump into her (and existing). I could've gone ER on the spot.

ik IT will gaslight me about this if they screenshot it, but idc. People don't normally look at someone with extreme, pure disgust for bumping into them. And I don't care what a bunch of autists and transexuals, with zero social awareness and who spend their time making pathetic drawings, say about it.

Should have punched her to mess up her face in Minecraft

Should have punched her to mess up her face in Minecraft
i swear i really wanted to, but she was with some more foids and some chads, and there was a lot of people around. im also high inhib and wouldnt have done shit even if it was just the two of us :incel:

all your posts make me go yikerinos!

Watching a foid slip on the icy road a month or so ago and just walking passed her while she was flaying around on the floor in the dark.

Personally, one time I accidentally bumped into a foid, and she seemed extremely disgusted by me. She looked at me with such absolute, pure disgust... It was so horrible to be looked at that way even though I did nothing but accidentally bump into her (and existing). I could've gone ER on the spot.

ik IT will gaslight me about this if they screenshot it, but idc. People don't normally look at someone with extreme, pure disgust for bumping into them. And I don't care what a bunch of autists and transexuals, with zero social awareness and who spend their time making pathetic drawings, say about it.
She probably thinks you did it on purpose because you wanted to touch her tbh. That's just how arrogant they are.

She probably thinks you did it on purpose because you wanted to touch her tbh. That's just how arrogant they are.
fucking whore

yikes dis y u inkwell

The fact that the foids I want will never want me, because im short and ugly and ethnic. The fact that bad people in this world will never get what they deserve and will have only good things come their way, while the good people suffer.

The fact that the foids I want will never want me, because im short and ugly and ethnic. The fact that bad people in this world will never get what they deserve and will have only good things come their way, while the good people suffer.
:reeeeee:

seriously though thats brutal

Not telling you, FBI agent

In short, a group of 4-5 girls that knew me since I was a kid, 9 years later recognized me and so they yelled at me and insulted me treating me like a retard.

She was repulsed by your personality.