Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s The Deep State’s Next Move?

What’s The Deep State’s Next Move?

• Energy grid takedown

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • War false flag

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Political assasination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramp up COVID protocols

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
What’s The Deep State’s Next Move?

A new plandemic to get more people to vaccinate themselves and become dependant on the medical industry, due to them becoming weaker after getting the vaccine.

Energy grid takedown I think. The whole COVID thing seems to have failed to some extent and the other two just seem useless to them when they already control everything.

Another World War.

don’t cry like baby at play.

IMG 3478

Get paid!

This stonk just fell off the cliff.

Lockheed Martin (LMT): This blue-chip stock is an undervalued gem among defense stocks.

IMG 3651

View: https://youtu.be/AmQZaTxBqMs?si=AdBDTBcmdTC9VFqD

A new plandemic to get more people to vaccinate themselves and become dependant on the medical industry, due to them becoming weaker after getting the vaccine.
I never got the vaccine yet I'm still alive

So disease X?

I never got the vaccine yet I'm still alive
Same. Last time i got vaccinated was when i was 11, for tetanus and it probably gave me autism to some extent because i didn't want to hang out with friends anymore.

I think covid, they want to “vaccinate” more goyim I heard. They might do other measures like a “climate lockdown” simultaneously.