Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what's the dumbest reason you'd reject a foid for?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
like for example if a girl asked me out and i noticed that she had an iPhone i'd immediately say no. for some reason most (but not all) people i know who use apple products tend to be assholes. also iphones are more likely to be used by the technologically inept.

Last edited:
I dont know what to say man but you’re very wrong here. If a girl asks you out but she has iphone it literally means nothing! I know many persons who have iphones but they’re humble and nice! Maybe it was a bizzare coincidence to interact with idiotic people who own apple products, but surely apple company has nothing to do with their personality! I myself interacted with many different girls who used any kinds of brands including Android and Ios but they still rejected me! So idk..

[UWSL]It would be impossible to reject a girl because no girl has ever found me attractive.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But[UWSL] due to past experiences if a girl asked me out [UWSL]I'd think she's making fun of me.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]It would be impossible to reject a girl because no girl has ever found me attractive.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But[UWSL] due to past experiences if a girl asked me out [UWSL]I'd think she's making fun of me.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
Yea same here :) Sometimes I left my comfort zone to ask a girl out ( even my crush) when I was rlly shy and introverted! But everything I ended up with seens or polite rejects and yet people say “dont give up! Try as much as you can! U didnt found the right girl for u” but this is all BS!

Bold of you to assume women even want to look my way even for a second. I'd likely think she was making fun of me or looking to scam me out of something. Buuuuutt... I would likely reject landwhales and girls with facial piercings.

if i’m certain a girl isn’t virgin, then i can only see myself fucking her but nothing more than that

either way, no chance in hell any girl at all is approaching me

Couldn't afford it - I was forced to watch my White peers enjoy custom PC building when I was thirteen. I used a very old Pentium-Geforce model.

On-topic:

an encounter with a white girl

KingMoeThe2
Png

#154470958Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:51 PM CST
so i had my flip phone with me and i took it out,then this white girl came and said,"That's not a real phone..". i then asked her what is a real phone, she said, "An iPhone,I just got it today."
Nickmaster101
Png

#154470977Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:51 PM CST
her race is relevant...why?
KingMoeThe2
Png

#154471036Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:52 PM CST
it's an off topic term,not supposed to be racist
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154471076Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:53 PM CST
"her race is relevant...why?" It's plausible that the thread creator is attempting to make the implication that all females of particular ethnic groups enjoy utilizing "IPhones".

Rejecting a non-virgin could be considered dumb. It's not like virgin western women past 20 exist anymore.

(Before IT screenshots this. I'm aware that virgin women exist but we don't exist for them. Many of them want an experienced guy, based on what I've read in "virgins only" spaces and others. :feelsseriously:)

Last edited:
like for example if a girl asked me out and i noticed that she had an iPhone i'd immediately say no. for some reason most (but not all) people i know who use apple products tend to be assholes. also iphones are more likely to be used by the technologically inept.
you need to be banned.

retard GrAY thread

Yet another retarded teenager making their retarded threads

It's like you would refuse to take 1000$ if someone gave it to you, not gonna happen.

If she never wanted anal i would reject

CORRECTION-- dumbest reason you'd reject a woman if you were CHAD