Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what's the most agonizing pain you've ever had

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
Mine was a tooth pulp, the pain was like nailing my tooth 24/7 obviously it fucks up your nerves in a worst way. If you haven't any you live in easy pussy bitch mode.

Abdominal pain due to a shit diet and a slow metabolism. I was screaming due to the pain, I thought was gonna die.

toothpain too

had to go emergency dentist at like 11pm to get it pulled

pure hell that pain was

Probably this migrane I had when I was like 8. Shit hurt so fucking bad

Inceldom hurts like nothing man

Tbh it was ingrown nail removal surgery, aftermath was hell.

Probably this migrane I had when I was like 8. Shit hurt so fucking bad
bro i remember having migraines once

i was sick at home then i dropped my phone

i couldnt even bend over to pick it up cause it felt like my head was going to explode

live without my phone the rest of that day

i couldnt even bend over to pick it up cause it felt like my head was going to explode

cluster headace?

I woke up in the middle of the night with extreme pain in my shoulder once. tbh I've probably had worse pain but not that I can remember.

Yeah it felt like someone was stabbing my brain constantly. Thankfully that was the only migrane I have ever had

The existential dread that people (well, a woman in this case) never actually respected, liked or valued me but only pitied me. The realization she wanted to jettison me like space shuttle trash as soon as she wasn't compelled to be near me any further.

And, that she had formed a 2-dimensional image of me, forever stuck in the worst part of my life, that I could never change. The more I tried to change this image of me in her mind, the more she hated me for it, and only saw my efforts as bothersome.

The realization that while others complete certain segments of their life with at least some good memories and lifelong friends, that would never happen with me; each part of my life would be a negative net loss.

Either that, or stubbing my toe. It's a toss-up.

I had otitis when I was younger. Hurt so fucking badly

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!