Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most brootal video you have watched?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For me it was that infamous video of Wagner Group mercenaries torturing a Syriancel desertor. They destroy his legs with a sledgehammer, kick him in the back and in the nuts and finally execute him with a shot to the head (you can see the guy is beggint to be killed). Then they chop his head off, hang the corpse upside down and light it on fire :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: There was also a very fucked up video in a Brazilian prison after a riot were some inmates chopped the head off of rival prison gang and played football with the decapitated heads, shit looked like The Purge or Manhunt :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: What the fuck is wrong with people.

dont really watch those cuz its gross, but ronnie one is pretty sad.

funky town i think

Pitbull eating some South Americans dick off

funky town one was pretty brutal because he was conscious throughout the whole thing

Brazilian prison. Inmates broke their cellmate's arms by smashing it with a pipe.
Then they violently shake broken arms. The guy alters between losing consciousness due to pain and waking up due to it.
Most gruesome shit I've seen.
I have also seen rapist lynching videos.
Let's say they are part of the reason I do not intend to ever rapemaxx.
he was conscious throughout the whole thing
Yes that also surprised me too.
You would never expect a human to be able to stay awake through so much shit.
dont really watch those cuz its gross, but ronnie one is pretty sad.
View attachment 659955
Have seen the aftermath before but is there a context that makes it particularly sad?

Brazilian prison. Inmates broke their cellmate's arms by smashing it with a pipe.
Then they violently shake broken arms. The guy alters between losing consciousness due to pain and waking up due to it.
Most gruesome shit I've seen.
I have also seen rapist lynching videos.
Let's say they are part of the reason I do not intend to ever rapemaxx.

Yes that also surprised me too.
You would never expect a human to be able to stay awake through so much shit.

Have seen the aftermath before but is there a context that makes it particularly sad?
his mom called right after cuh how can you not be sad

just nuke brazil und mexico theory

Cartelcels seething over the kidnapped chads

I saw a video of a guy cutting his penis head off.

I would also like to point out the most disappointing gore video: 3 guys 1 hammer. This video is so infamous I expected it to be more brutal.

Yes, Brazil should be nuked. It'a just a wild jungle full of mongrel niggers who speak Spanish with funny accents killing each other.

there are many brootal videos involving pedros
i've never seen the bloodiest ones, but I remember one where the cameraman was cutting the nipples of an 8 year old boy with a knife and then raped him, there were more degenerate videos, but I think they are of lower quality, like those where they chain children and make them suck dogs' penises or pee/poop on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back