Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the most painful pill to swallow?

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Which one is the most painful and why?

Dogpill. Imagine foids choosing a dog over you, a human being.

Heightpill. No matter what you do no one will respect you if you're average height or below. You will always be looked at as inferior and you have no way to hide it.

It is the blackpill incarnate, your entire life will be determined by something you cannot change.

NTpill nothing more brutal imo, you cannot change your brain

Sexpill, the fact that I will never have sex

The caltropill

Because of all the pointy edges

Agepill destroyed me

that people are shallow and the only things that matter are physical stats; just like a video game i suppose

the life is passing by me as i lay in my dark room and rot pill

I would say heightpill. It affect you in every aspect of your life. It is one of, if not the most determining factor when it comes to self confidence, respect, and commutation ability, all of which are necessary to lead a somewhat successful life. Height is so important, yet it is completely out of our control as it is determined by our genes. I will never be able to fully accept the heightpill.

Missingoutpill

delayed blackpill - a blue pill that turns red abd then black and one day you realize its over after wasting years trying to improve yourself