Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most pathetic thing you've ever done?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I just fucking pretended my pillow was a girl. Didn't fuck it, just kissed it and cuddled. It blows my mind that there are people ACTUALLY fucking doing this IRL and I will never get to experience it because of my face.

I own a waifu pillow and a fleshlight

Fapping in Chatroulette

I just fucking pretended my pillow was a girl. Didn't fuck it, just kissed it and cuddled. It blows my mind that there are people ACTUALLY fucking doing this IRL and I will never get to experience it because of my face.
That's not that bad tbh

same, ended up crying sometimes during the tougher days

Unironically believed chicks liked beta males

Held door open for girls

i also once build a homemade sex doll out of blankets , belts , socks and surgical gloves .
Was way better than fapping tbh .

refraining myself from killing my bullies
Thats the only thing I truly regret

Trying to act funny and low inhib but failing miserably.

Crying and wanting to kill myself (this is a regular occurence) bc tfw no gf.

I always do that tbh. I didnt know it was pathetic
Tell any normalfag that you do this and they will laugh at you and make you the butt of every joke. Societally, it's viewed as pretty pathetic, and it's also personally impactful because as soon as you're done pretending you realize what you've missed out on because of your genes.

imagining having a girlfriend every night so that I can fall asleep

Jerked off to pictures that my oneitis posted on her vsco and Instagram, and humped my pillow pretending it was her

exist
imagining having a girlfriend every night so that I can fall asleep
I do that every night as well but never thought of it as pathetic

Fondling mannequins cunts and tits in a store.

Clicking on this thread

Jerked off to pictures that my oneitis posted on her vsco and Instagram, and humped my pillow pretending it was her
not pathetic at all tbh, vsco is a fucking goldmine in the summer:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

put someone in handcuffs for being depressed online, oh wait that was glowniggers

Complimented a foid i liked
once I told a foid she was beautiful after my older chad friend did the same

bluepilled high school freshman things