Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the most ridiculous post you seen by Reclusemaxer

Everyone of them.

They are all equally shit. Except for the one about the most based paragon that I won the poll on:feelzez:

Negroid hole aura.

you are clearly a child who feels the need for constant attention to yourself :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I bet 1 dollar I’m older than you
you purposely create bad threads to then create another thread asking if they failed. This is typical childish and attwhore behavior
you are not welcome here:feelsUgh:

you purposely create bad threads to then create another thread asking if they failed. This is typical childish and attwhore behavior
you are not welcome here:feelsUgh:
You haven’t even seen my older threads my posts were better when I was an officer and a recruit because that was before I lost the brain power to make high IQ posts

You haven’t even seen my older threads my posts were better when I was an officer and a recruit because that was before I lost the brain power to make high IQ posts
stop trying to project yourself on the thoughts of other retards who defend ER (mostly teenagers). define based on your own experiences. :feelsseriously: