Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's the most soyfied game ever made?

Most soyfied game?

• The cuckcher 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soycharted series

• The cucked of us

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • God of soy

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Gears of soy 5

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Numale redemption 2

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Cybercucks 2077

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Soylent stranding

• Zelda: Breath of the numale

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
didn't play any of these maybe @pp183 knows

What about The Soys 4?

Soyper Smash Bros.

Nothing is soy about smash, is liked by soys but unlike the rest of the list the game is not made for soys by soys

COD has gotten more cucked everye entry but it's not a soy game like the ones on the list
I know everyone else likes it but, only to me personally it is. Cuz i'm not a fan of it.

Zelda has always been a honeypot that attracts a lot of soyfucks.
Same with little pony.
Pathetic.

Last edited:
The new Watch Soys will be pretty soylent

Any nintendo switch game.
Unlike the games on the list, switch games are not aimed at cucks. They are liked by cucks but their target audience is much bigger
having a poll like this and not having borderlands on it smh
The new Watch Soys will be pretty soylent
I mostly included big games that got many awards and had big influence on the industry. Soylentlands and Watch soys are irelevant games

Nothing is soy about smash, is liked by soys but unlike the rest of the list the game is not made for soys by soys

64 and Melee is for men. Everything else is weak.

God of soy, doesn't he "man up" and raise someone else's kid in the 3rd one. Literal Cuck.

64 and Melee is for men. Everything else is weak.
Cope, soys love meele. Brawl is for men only, Tr4sh is pure soy, the rest are okay
God of soy, doesn't he "man up" and raise someone else's kid in the 3rd one. Literal Cuck.
Yes that one got my vote, they also turb the game from hack and slash into an interactive movie

Any single player game. How can you sit there and play a video game that lets you repeat over and over if you fail. Multiplayer games where you compete against real people are the only good ones

Any single player game. How can you sit there and play a video game that lets you repeat over and over if you fail. Multiplayer games where you compete against real people are the only good ones
Cope, Dark Souls are the only good games left and they are mostly single player

Mass Effect Andromeda

Literally all of them

Cope, Dark Souls are the only good games left and they are mostly single player
Lol dark souls is shit and you dont know what the word "cope" means. How was i coping by saying single players games are shit?

Brawl is absolute trash.
Brawl is the best smash game in every aspect except gameplay. It has the best newcomers, the most content, the best gamemodes and the best graphic style

Brawl is the best smash game in every aspect except gameplay.

It is slow, it has almost no mechanics whatsoever and it is just in general cheap. This video compared to Brawl and this video is not even good actually:

Brawl is the best smash game in every aspect except gameplay. It has the best newcomers, the most content, the best gamemodes and the best graphic style
yes i remember when the newcomers made sense, now they shove in some persona 5 twink and slot machine incarnate

God of soy, they turned that greek motherfucker into a bearded nordcuck betabux

The fact that they cucked Kratos is disgusting... No game is safe from roastie influence now. Time to start playing Chinese FTP MMOFPS games...

It is slow, it has almost no mechanics whatsoever and it is just in general cheap. This video compared to Brawl and this video is not even good actually:

I said every aspect except gameplay
yes i remember when the newcomers made sense, now they shove in some persona 5 twink and slot machine incarnate
Sakurai is a complete retard at picking newcomers. But numales keep worshiping

I said every aspect except gameplay

Sakurai is a complete retard at picking newcomers. But numales keep worshiping
smash 4 dlc was printing out money so why not do it again?

zelda games are really soy ngl.

any mario game that requires saving the princess

I think the Cucked of Us has you whiteknighting some bitch. Think it's that one.

Most cliche answer: Zelda breath of the wild
One i chose from your list: Gears of war 5. I chose it cause i've seen how the Gears games have went from dark gritty TPS with lot's of gore to ayy br000000, you wanna play a game like Uncharted, but you don't even get the good parts of Uncharted, and not even the good parts of Gears of war?
But my real answer would be fighting games.
Many franchises have lost the sexy female characters, animal based characters because of PETA, been assraped by DLC, and the fighting game community is typically a bunch of 20 and 30 year old manchildren who don't shower and get mad when they lose a fight at a convention.

Cope, soys love meele. Brawl is for men only, Tr4sh is pure soy, the rest are okay

Yes that one got my vote, they also turb the game from hack and slash into an interactive movie

i remember when i was a kid, beheading poseidon and beating hercules to death, good times

God of Soy because of the son u take care of (that is not even urs)

Only if you can ride a donkey driven carriage carrying a pile of trash.
Maybe they should add a cheat code where you type the word Z A B B A L E E N and a donkey spawns next to you.

The cucked of the us, aka the last of us. You're a middle-aged man stuck in an apocalyptic world with a fuckable 14-year-old girl and you're not going to take advantage of that situation?!

I got bored once I got to the second divine beast.
This happens with all open worlds. Botw is a 10/10 the first few hours, then you realize theres nothing else to do and it gets boring