Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Whats the most you have ever simped for a female

Never had a female to simp for.

Last edited:
I took a gap year just to stalk a foid from high school

I like their pics on insta and sometimes leave heart-eye emoji in the comments. I think a couple times I didn't skip the ads in Dasha Taran YT video.

Never simped for any IRL girl cause I cannot communicate.

I spent my entire summer vacation texting back an forth with this dumb foid slut.

I was just being a thirsty beta male orbiter giving her endless validation and begging her to be my girlfriend.

Now that I think back on it I was such a pathetic cuckold. I regret every bit of it.

Buying a girl a drink.
Apart from that I never did anything for a female that I wouldn't have done for a male.

bought her a plushie that looks like her pet bird (she likes birds)

You all are a disappointment

I gave her free furniture in Habbo Hotel

A little Black girl fell down while riding her tricycle. As I was the only person outside at the time, I picked up the tricycle and helped her.

It was very brief.

i remember liking this girl when i was like 9 and she knew i liked her,but it never went anywhere.i found out she actually liked this other dude.stopped having a crush on her after that.wonder where she is now.i now my first oneitis is dating some random guy and seems to post typical foid stuff.

Buying a rare invader zim dvd box set for her because she larped as an emo but ended up marrying a normie and being too scared to give it to her

Back in my youngcel days I paid a foid $1000 to be my gf for a week.

joined some gay ass club in college because i knew she was a member to try to meet her at one of the gatherings

I spent my entire summer vacation texting back an forth with this dumb foid slut.

I was just being a thirsty beta male orbiter giving her endless validation and begging her to be my girlfriend.

Now that I think back on it I was such a pathetic cuckold. I regret every bit of it.

Yes. As a 5'3 male, LDRs form a gateway to infidelity. Taller males will always surpass us...

Vegeta

So...

Fu

Hold the door open.

Went almost daily to this foid house to make her homework and to help her learn(only me and her all alone because she had only bad grades and she told me she had no bf) .Almost at the beginning of the summer vacantion (one week until summer break) i asked her out and a manlet thugmaxxed gymcel came to me and told me he would insert his knife in me If i ever talk again with her.After this he picked her up in his car and I got scared for months.(this happened in highschool)

What counts as simping

You all are a disappointment
Everyone on this forum is lol
Back in my youngcel days I paid a foid $1000 to be my gf for a week.
Jfl we got a winner :lul:
Went almost daily to this foid house to make her homework and to help her learn(only me and her all alone because she had only bad grades and she told me she had no bf) .Almost at the beginning of the summer vacantion (one week until summer break) i asked her out and a manlet thugmaxxed gymcel came to me and told me he would insert his knife in me If i ever talk again with her.After this he picked her up in his car and I got scared for months.(this happened in highschool)
Brutal, whore didnt even bat an eye and was probably too busy wetting her pussy over that thug's good personality

paid a foid a meal

A little Black girl fell down while riding her tricycle. As I was the only person outside at the time, I picked up the tricycle and helped her.

It was very brief.
that is not simping. That is helping a child in need. Their gender does not matter. You helped a child and you did a good thing :feelsautistic: