Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] What's the nicest compliment you've ever received?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Let's get some positivity going on!

@vippnor Thoughts?

I’ve never received a compliment before tbh.

I got called a good person but thats it

I haven't received a single compliment in my life.

He's not that ugly

"You look really hansome" relatives usually say this

Nice shirt. Although it's about the shirt and not me so doesn't really count. :feelsgah:

"Nice job protecting that base there. We've almost lost it."
Random person in an MMO during a tower defense mission.

Does online count? Or are you seriously expecting in real life?

my school teacher of russian once told me that I have a very beautiful smile (I used to when I was younger, I guess, looking back at old photos) and should smile more because she likes to see me smiling.

Nice haircut and that was from 2 different people. I think it must be because my hair looked awful before the haircut.

"You are very handsome and pretty, you are the one ignoring girls not them", mom & sister. :feelsbadman:
Yes, mom i am ... yes ... :feelscry: :cryfeels:

Foid said my drawings were good once

apart from my family, I don't remind any compliment that I could have received

Never had one.

The nicest thing a stacey ever did was offer me an icecream when i was working and said i looked ''hot from the weather

A foid once told me I had beautiful eyes

“You’re muscular” (because I gymmax)
“I like your shirt”

"you look at least five foot eleven"

Said a foid with a 6-2 boyfriend. (I'm 5ft9.5)

Supreme gentleman

You smell clean.

No not really, uhhhh being good at vidya back before my arm crapped out on me.

Some girl told me I looked like Chris Hemsworth and started twerking for me on the spot

handsome teehee

"Wow, you look different and unique"

A mentally ill girl that was my e-gf in all ways but name said I had an "interesting skull" when I showed her a pic. Probably partial inspiration for my name.

my school teacher of russian once told me that I have a very beautiful smile (I used to when I was younger, I guess, looking back at old photos) and should smile more because she likes to see me smiling.
Did you fuck her? :feelsohh:
"Wow, you look different and unique"
Ouch.
A foid once told me I had beautiful eyes
:chad:
I’ve never received a compliment before tbh.
Tbh

Trying to remember

awesome cheek bones and jaw line.

"You arent fat" from my high school crush :feelsautistic: :feelsbaton::chad:

I don’t remember tbh :feelsbadman:

Never had a genuine one

Don't kill me, I know you aren't like the others apes!!

Wait no! AHHHHH

6ec06efe06a201d80b1f55e617d555f5

Got told I was really funny

You have a good family. Cherish it.
Thanks bro.
Momy is quite nice, i do like her company. However sister is a becky and sometimes roasts my looks like a stacy would.

Anything about my clothes or hair I guess.

"i'm sure you're a good person deep down even if it doesnt look like it" someone who i had barely talked to also so jfl

You seem pretty smart

Only time when a girl said I was funny was in freshman year of highschool (age 12-13 here). She was genuinely interested in me, but I didnt recognize the signals back then and I kind of regret not capitalizing on it in hindsight...

Being called a cumskin

One time a foid working at GameStop told me I had a nice smile. Only compliment I got from a non family woman.

This thread is normie bait.

my eye colour was complimented once by a foid

Some people have called me a genius. But I am not. Quiet, autistic, nerdy guy who "knows everything" is still usually not a genius, they are very rare.

My barber said that I had thick shiny hair that many women would die for

I may have recieved some good compliments here and there. But most compliments I have recieved were fake ones made to make me look weak and dumb. For some reason, I can't remember any examples. But basically they compliment you for things you are not proud, their intention is to make you look weak and of a particular kind to others. For example some guy infront of all others will compliment you for being a virgin. The people hearing this will get it. Sometimes they will compliment you for things you haven't even done. I advise all people here to stay aware of these kind of compliments and quickly try to repeal it whenever recieved.