Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the oofy doofy pill?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Seriously, what is it? A detailed analysis and critique would be appreciated.

kek what a name

It’s a dumb cope in that it’s better to be average because foids would want a middle of the road man and not a Chad because he has more options and is more likely to cheat but Chad having more options proves that it’s a flawed argument

A new name for the blue pill, basically. Just live your life being good and good things will come to you, like in a children's cartoon. Oofy-doofy.

new name for muh personality

The Schluby Hubby is a subset of Oofy doofy theory that describes a type of man that is typically married or in a long-term relationship. This new, controversial theory comes from a Youtuber named Hell by the Dashboard Light (HDL). The Schlub is often referred to as 'simp' or 'mangina'. But this particular term details what it actually means to be one.

Here is a lengthy video by HDL, who came up with the theory, and opened my eyes to the oofy doofy theory. @Transcended Trucel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guQD1YWXkeM

A new name for the blue pill, basically. Just live your life being good and good things will come to you, like in a children's cartoon. Oofy-doofy.
new name for muh personality
Cope, you need to be effeminate loser submissive, usually some NT slacker/hippy soyboy to oofy doofy.

It’s a dumb cope in that it’s better to be average because foids would want a middle of the road man and not a Chad because he has more options and is more likely to cheat but Chad having more options proves that it’s a flawed argument
Most normies are not incel, not every foid can get or want chad when she knows he will reject or pump and dump her. :feelstastyman:

A synonym for mental retardation

Oofy doofy pill = just be a simp doormat slave for a fefail and she'll keep you around and give you a grain of intimacy every month or so

Oofy doofy pill = just be a simp doormat slave for a fefail and she'll keep you around and give you a grain of intimacy every month or so
while getting herpes kek is this how soyciety rewards being a good man

It is simply a different name for betabuxing/jestermaxing.
Foids will have relationships with men they're not sexually attracted to if they're gaining some other benefit from it.
However, since sexual attraction is not the reason they're in it to begin with, these relationships will involve humiliation, emasculation and cuckoldry.
It will also be temporary and purely transactional, an utility until the foid can go back to fucking someone they're actually attracted to, sometimes while keeping the oofy doofy relationship for its benefits.
Yes, foids love feeling power over a weaker man. The only thing they love more is being overpowered themselves (by their uncontrollable desire for sexually attractive / dominant men). It's only a matter of time for it to happen, at the cost of the oofy doofy's dignity.

Cope, you need to be effeminate loser submissive, usually some NT slacker/hippy soyboy to oofy doofy.
not a single word is read from that bs u wrote, i like u a lot as a person but that shit is WHACK brah

stop reading looksmaxx and their muh miduim ugly cope

Most normies are not incel, not every foid can get or want chad when she knows he will reject or pump and dump her. :feelstastyman:
All foids will simp for Jeremy Meeks sure not every foid can get Chad but a lot of foids as well stay single or go lesbian or just simply go on tinder

while getting herpes kek is this how soyciety rewards being a good man
Right, even if oofy doofy is legit I don't see how it's much better than being incel

I think it's mostly satire when people here talk about it

similar to flat earth theory

not a single word is read from that bs u wrote, i like u a lot as a person but that shit is WHACK brah
similar to flat earth theory
I think it's mostly satire when people here talk about it

I have seen it first hand numerous times just this year: first with this 5’2 cutecel looking curry with a blonde low tier Becky white girl, a 5’7 balding broken nose curry in my physics class with a lightskin JB curryfoid, a fat rice stemcel that looked like @mistersinister cuddling a noodle, and a 5’11 2/10 acne ridden rice. @Transcended Trucel lives in my city and had a similar experience as mine.

Here are some photos just from the past 30 days I took: if the lookspill was absolute, they shouldn’t be having gfs.

392FAFDE DF14 444A BB84 C8D45A03EB99

I have seen it first hand numerous times just this year: first with this 5’2 cutecel looking curry with a blonde low tier Becky white girl, a 5’7 balding broken nose curry in my physics class with a lightskin JB curryfoid, a fat rice stemcel that looked like @mistersinister cuddling a noodle, and a 5’11 2/10 acne ridden rice. @Transcended Trucel lives in my city and had a similar experience as mine.

Here are some photos just from the past 30 days I took: if the lookspill was absolute, they shouldn’t be having gfs.
View attachment 608312

so the NTpill. Height > NT > Face > Race

Common knowledge

Oofy doofy straight up goofy pill :blackpill:

View attachment 608312

not a single word from this cheery picking shit

It is simply a different name for betabuxing/jestermaxing.
Foids will have relationships with men they're not sexually attracted to if they're gaining some other benefit from it.
However, since sexual attraction is not the reason they're in it to begin with, these relationships will involve humiliation, emasculation and cuckoldry.
It will also be temporary and purely transactional, an utility until the foid can go back to fucking someone they're actually attracted to, sometimes while keeping the oofy doofy relationship for its benefits.
Yes, foids love feeling power over a weaker man. The only thing they love more is being overpowered themselves (by their uncontrollable desire for sexually attractive / dominant men). It's only a matter of time for it to happen, at the cost of the oofy doofy's dignity.

Yes. 'oofy doofy' is the observation women will/often pair up to men they are not physically attracted to. While betabuxxing is predicated on the woman taking advantage of the man financially, oofy describes the instances where the pairing is otherwise identical but the male does not or is unable to compensate for his lack of attractiveness with income.

The woman is usually settling due to fear of being alone (a notion that I don't see discussed much surprisingly), uses the male as an emotional sponge while she cuckolds him sexually, wants to be dominant in the relationship, mogs him for ego reasons, doesn't want a partner that will challenge her intellectually or morally, etc.

As you said, the man is paying with his dignity a opposed to this wallet. To be fair this is a slightly superior option to betabuxxers who often compensate the woman with both.