Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion whats the percentage of 20 y.o virgins?

• Thread starter poorbalkantruecel
  • Start date
P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
I'm 20 khhv and I wonder what's the percentage of virgins in my age group is. I would guess its 20%

No percentages for your face

We're the only ones

20% ? It's higher than that.

Between 20-30%, but the majority of them are not incels. Many of them are even women. They will have a normal sex life eventually. School/work pushes back social life for a lot of people.

22 and KHHV here. Hello! :fuk:

i have no idea

Probably higher than most people think. I know a 6ft5 swimmer chadlite who was khv until at least 21

A lot and it keeps growing. Most won't admit that they are KHV because it's an automatic death stamp on your forehead and you become a target of ridicule. But being a KHV myself, I see a ton of single dudes around and can easily tell that none of them had any action (however if you ever ask them they'll lie and say that they banged all kinds of chicks). And it's OK, we live in a fucked up modern society and it's not their fault that a biological pussy is worth a pot of gold now, 50 years ago those same men would have no problem finding a partner.

I would wager that over 45% are virgins.

I wonder what the percentage for 27 yr old virgins are.

has anyone got any actual statistics or are we just guessing

if we don't count people who fucked ugly girls and fat girls .. and only count people who fucked pretty girls

the % of virgins is probably like more than 50%

Literally all of the foids are not virgin in 20. But when we look at men, chads are already ascended and some high-medium normies too. So I would say %25-%30.

Almost 24 here :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope: