Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the story behind Faceandlms?

S

SubhumanTrash

Recruit
★★★★
Apparently hes had a gf before and banged a few bitches right?

So does he consider himself an ugly incel?

Did he just get extremely lucky? (I have before but im an incel)

Apparently he lucked out once 10 years ago and that was it, hes been sexless ever since.

Hes a white washed BBC that refuses to go the ghetto and run BBC with his impressive 8X6

hes a volcel with great humor and makes good redpill content

Hes a white washed BBC that refuses to go the ghetto and run BBC with his impressive 8X6

Hes also 6 3

Why aren't you running ghetto BBC nigga game.

He had a single mother 7/10 gf who he left. And he fucked some older women few times but that is about it.

Im in a similar situation. Got very lucky a couple of times.. but im incel as fuck other than those few times.

He's a high IQ incel black man who was able to get a gf 10 years ago out of sheer luck who dumped him after like 2 months. Discovered PUAHate befofe December 2012 (when I joined) and was a longstanding member of PSL (under the username Invisible) until he left lookism in 2017 because of the abundance of frauds and whiney slayers. He makes fantastic redpill videos which are a great introduction to the incelsphere and consistently posts high-quality content. IMO he's the KING of Blacks and deserves a harem of white JBs just for existing.

i didn't know he fucked before

i wanna be his servant

just bring him fresh girls every once in a while for him to derail with his massive cawk

guy deserves it imo