Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the stupidest normie advice you have ever heard?

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
For me, it's things along the lines of "you're ready for a girlfriend/wife when you stop wanting one" or "you have to be happy on your own first"—nigga I'm sad BECAUSE I have no one like what the fuck do not understand about that :lul:

Insert cash or select payment type

tbh this is something im sure all of us agree on, the classical persoynality shit

"Someday you gonna find someone that loves you"yeah if she's blind and can't see my 2/10 face
:feelshaha:

"There is plenty of fish in the ocean"

Nigger , evERyone is a whore nowadays. And the oceans have been ovERfished by normies

"your hard work will be rewarded"

"The right one will come soon"

For me, it's things along the lines of "you're ready for a girlfriend/wife when you stop wanting one" or "you have to be happy on your own first"—nigga I'm sad BECAUSE I have no one like what the fuck do not understand about that :lul:
“Just wait bro, your time will come”

Being told to download tinder by foid relatives, "it's easy, you can meet people very quickly on there, it's how I meet my boyfriends". They've no idea what it's like even above average guys on there let alone sub 5 guys.

Last edited:
"There is plenty of fish in the ocean"

Nigger , evERyone is a whore nowadays. And the oceans have been ovERfished by normies
This

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back