Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "What's the thing you fear as a woman?"

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
Soyddit recommended this thread on r/AskWomen
A few answers:

roastie ass bitch

if these are your biggest problems then youre fortunate

[UWSL]Those who answered "men" meant non-Chad normie men and ugly men.[/UWSL]

They are the Jews of the sexes “we just denied them sex and bullied them their entire lives and then one day for no reason at all they began to hate us”

Incels? Seriously? 95% of us won't even talk to those counts let alone hurt them but they're scared? They should be scared of chads or normies. Women have zero intelligence or capacity for critical thought, I swear.

That's right bitches, be very fearful :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Incels? Seriously? 95% of us won't even talk to those counts let alone hurt them but they're scared? They should be scared of chads or normies. Women have zero intelligence or capacity for critical thought, I swear.
Media braiwashed them with anti incel propaganda so they think incels are women hating virgin or even terrorists

[UWSL]Those who answered "men" meant non-Chad normie men and ugly men.[/UWSL]
Seriously this. Every time a foid says "all men" just put a little asterisk after it saying "Except Chads".

Maybe they should try to do things so men shouldn’t hate them. They are incapable of taking any responsibility, an absolutely garbage gender that deserves all the hate it gets

First world problems.

Good fear us

Once you unveil the cloak of "humility" wrapped around foids, you realize their true personality: Vain "Queens" with constant knights to justify their every act.

In the case of fear, there's nothing more pleasuring than seeing a vain woman cowering and saying to her friends:

"Waah! I'm scared of this worthless loser! He won't leave me alone! Waah!"

The first comment: “incels hating women, just for being women.”

you stupid fucking bitch, yes we do hate you, but it’s not just you. These bitches are so shallow, of course they only scratch the surface level.

we HATE your nature and the way God programmed your DNA to be power-hungry, hypergamous sluts.

instead of being content with your looksmatch; you think you DESERVE someone far better looking, who is WAAAY out of your ugly asses league.

To make matters even worse, you disrespect your looksmatch whos kind, and patient with you, while actively chasing Chad/Tyrone who has no qualms with disrespecting, & and beating you just for being a stupid bitch.

So yes, fuck you, and fuck your nature. And fuck god for giving women the ONE thing men primarily want out of you soulless, vainly whores. Die; I hope chad/Tyrone kills you, bitch.

they think self aware unattractive males are terrorists